Saw Palmetto is a plant rather a type of palm tree with sharp saw-like leaf stalks and deep red berries that grow in warm climates of Southern U.S and California. As typical the name sounds and more typical to understand that a plant like that can bear beautiful fruits that are not only tasty but are able to cure ailments in your body.
Back in 18th century when this fruit came into existence it was basically used to cure reproductive and urinary issues including infertility in both males as well as females. But as the times advanced so did the science and it was found that this berry could also be used to cure persistent problems like insomnia, sore throat, cough and indigestion.
Zenith Nutrition, the world renowned brand for creating natural supplements for the promotion of health has come up with this magical product which lost its importance a few decades back; in the form of capsules. They have combined the power of berries with other nutrients for prostate support. They have introduced vegetarian capsules that can be consumed by anyone while not thinking of the ingredients. Saw palmetto have benefits that just cannot be explained in one go, but let’s go through them briefly.
- Enlarged prostate can be easily cured with proper consumption of Saw palmetto (Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy, BPH). What it does is, It actually shrinks the size of the inner lining of the tubes that carry urine. This in turn reduces the pressure on tubes. BPH symptoms include trouble with urination, weak urination system, not getting a feeling of emptiness even after urination, a continuous pressure felt to rush to urinate but actually its nothing. Saw palmetto can act as a life saver for the patients suffering from BPH.
- Testosterone levels are associated with libido for both male and female. Low testosterone indicates low libido. Saw palmetto helps gradually increase the testosterone in the body thus increasing body fertility. Low testosterone has adverse effect in both the counterparts as it leads to low sperm count in men and low egg production in women.
- Dihydrotestosterone and testosterone are two sides of a coin. While high levels of dihydrotestosterone is responsible for hair loss, high testosterone are responsible for hair growth. Saw palmetto helps reduce the presence of high dihydrotestosterone and induce more of testosterone aiding hair growth.
- Saw palmetto is also seen effectively treating diabetes, migraine, inflammation.
Saw Palmetto has to be administered if you have any of the problem. You may not be able to use the same if:
- You have bleeding disorder or blood clotting (hemophilia).
- You a weak liver or liver disease.
- You have a pancreas disorder.
Zenith Nutrition believes in providing the best care to its customer by keeping the products herbal but there are certain precautions to be taken care. As Saw palmetto is a hormone, so it’s not likely to be used if you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
The packing is available in a small easy to carry size which contains 120 capsules. Considering the high price people often tend to ignore to buy it, but it is taken as just one capsule a day, that means one pack is enough for 4 months, so it sounds pretty reasonable price. Moreover being healthy is priceless but with Zenith products you can easily enjoy the priceless state of body for long.
This Review is sponsored by Zenith Nutrition
She is rather control and cleanliness freak when it is about her home sweet home. She loves to sit next to her small rose garden with a cup of tea, to write.
When not writing blog posts, she works as a Human resource manager at a startup.You can connect with Sakshi at Facebook. You can visit her blog at "sakshisira.wordpress. com" and read her latest posts.
Latest posts by Sakshi Singh (see all)
- 10 Best Gym Exercises that Anyone Can do at Home, Fitness Workout Tips - July 15, 2017
- Zenith Nutrition Pine Bark Ext 100mg Capsules Review - July 13, 2017
- Zenith Nutrition Vitamin K2as MK7 – 100mcg Capsule Reviews - July 12, 2017