- German Hospitals Guide: How to Choose the Right Healthcare Institution
- Take Your Skincare Business To The Next Level By Coordinating With A Private Skin Care Company
- The Myths, Risks, and Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
- The Benefits of a Chipped Teeth Crown Dentist Eugene Oregon
- Phenocal Review: Is this a Legit Weight Loss Supplement?
More than 60% of population aging 40 and above is suffering from this painful disease known as “Arthritis”. People suffering from arthritis know how excruciating the pain could be. It majorly affects the joints of the bones but feels as if the whole body is paining. In addition to pain a person suffering from arthritis also feels:
– Swelling and redness around joints
– Stiffness and
– Difficulty in movement
This problem came into existence from last few decades only; showing the shortcoming of our modern lifestyle. Arthritis is not just one disease there are more than 100 form of arthritis known, but primarily three of them are affecting mass in major.
1. Osteoarthritis – There is a protective cartilage inside the joints. In case it breaks, then the form is known as osteoarthritis. This is the most commonly seen form of arthritis.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis – When joints and near by organs are damaged by body’s own immune system such condition is known as rheumatoid arthritis. This is more painful form arthritis.
3. Psoriatic arthritis – In this condition again the immune system attacks the connective tissue where ligaments attach to bones & skin, thus causing psoriasis.
It is important to stay physically active so that pain is managed. Even simple work like washing utensils in your kitchen might help your fingers to subside the pain. It helps relax muscles and remove that stiffness around.
It is often found that due to severe pain involved in arthritis patients prefer to go allopathic way, and gets permanently dependent on medicines. And actually what allopathic medicines does is, it just provide relief from pain for the time being and every time you feel the same pain you start to take medicine and in no time you get used to it. While on the other hand if you will go the natural way you will get rid off the disease from the root itself. There are various natural home remedies that are cost effective, easily available and have no side effects whatsoever. Take a look at them and choose your pick.
- Apple cider vinegar
This is amazing vinegar can be used almost daily. It contains lots of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus that can help cure your body easily. It helps by flushing out the toxins build up from your body providing relief and comfort.
Mix 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and honey in a cup of water and drink it daily in the morning.
Ginger is a miraculous herb for arthritis pain. It closely resembles NSAIDS a drug which is given for arthritis pain relief. It seems to work because of its anti- inflammatory property. It can truly subside your pain without any of the side effects that can be seen in the case of medicines.
– You can use powdered or fresh ginger. Make ginger tea by boiling few slices of ginger in hot water.
– Eat raw ginger pieces with meals.
– Apply ginger oil to the affected area to reduce pain and stiffness.
– You can also apply crushed ginger mixed with olive oil on your painful joints. Finish it with wrapping it with gauze or cotton cloth.
- Eat right food
A study completed by the scientist at New York found that reducing the consumption of fried and processed food. It can actually help reduce inflammation and restore body’s natural defense mechanism.
Do not indulge in any kind of
– Junk, fried and processed food.
– White sugar and refined carbohydrates.
– Any food with high amount of preservatives.
Instead opt for fresh vegetables, fruits, cereals, fish, olive oil, multi grain, nuts, garlic, onions etc.
Due to its anti inflammatory properties, turmeric is helpful for arthritis patients. Regular consumption of turmeric helps improve the situation.
A glass of warm milk with one teaspoon of turmeric powder. You can also drink fresh turmeric juice.
Turmeric is also available in capsule form.
- The cold hot treatment
Use two containers one filled with ice cold water and one with hot water (tolerable). Start with immersing your hurting joint in cold water for 15 seconds, then immediately dip it in hot water for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for about 15 minutes to feel a difference in pain and swelling.
- Indulge in exercise
It is absolutely vital for arthritis patients to indulge in some form of exercise. Regular exercise may help control your weight and strengthen joints. It may even help you to strengthen your cartilage and avoid stiffness of joints.
Start with a brisk walk for about 15 minutes every day. Swimming is also considered as a good exercise for arthritis patients. It has also been noticed that working out in water helps improve the flexibility of hips and knee joints. Besides you can even try aerobics or another form of exercises.
- Walk barefooted
People with arthritis should try and walk bare footed whenever possible. It helps relieve pressure on knee joints, minimizing pain and disability. This technique is especially useful for osteoarthritis patients that minimize their knee load and eases the pain.
You should also focus on finding the right footwear that without heels and favor the natural shape of your foot.
- Sip green tea
Green tea has anti inflammatory or antioxidants properties which help relieve the body from the arthritis pain. Sipping 4 cups of green tea a day surely helps the immune system.
- Natural sunlight
Sunlight is rich in vitamin D and many people suffering from arthritis seem to lack vitamin D, which plays a vital role in collagen production for knee and joints.
You just need to spend 10 to 15 minutes in sunlight 2 to 3 days a week and that’s all it takes your body to synthesize vitamin D.
Cloves contain a special element known as Eugenol that interferes with the bodily process that triggers arthritis. They are also anti oxidants that help prevent the bone and cartilage damage that is caused by arthritis.
You can add ½ to 1 teaspoon of cloves in your diet daily.
All the natural remedies suggested above are simple and easy to apply. It is even suggested to exercise regularly and keep your diet under check to prepare your body internally. So, opt for morning or evening walk, this will help your body in multiple ways to fight disease and overcome pain.
These are the most reliable and easy home remedies that can cure the joint pain related to arthritis. I will urge you to give these remedies a shot, because these won’t cost you much and can provide you required relief without taking costly medicines which have certain side effects also. I’ll wait for your comments and reviews on these remedies. If you have some other home remedies you can share here in comment box.
Practice Natural…!! Stay Healthy…!!
I like to spend time with nature along with writing and reading a lot of informative things that helps me improve myself.
Latest posts by Latika Sharma (see all)
- Gigi Hadid Weight Loss, Beauty, Workout & Diet Plan - September 28, 2017
- Charming Kate Middleton Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Beauty Tips; Celebrity Fitness Guide - August 26, 2017
- Gorgeous Anushka Sharma Beauty & Fitness Secrets, Workout Routine & Diet Plan - August 25, 2017