Last Updated on December 18th, 2020
Breast is a symbol of natural feminine. Bigger, fuller and firmer breasts not only play an important role to enhance feminine but also gives an attractive and charming figure which is directly related to one’s confidence to present herself in public or anywhere. Smaller breasts could become a reason for emotional distress or depression even. Many girls with smaller breast size may become an object of laugh among’st friends and they may lose confidence and further this series of events could become a reason of emotional trauma that may finally lead to depression or other mental problems. Do you face the same problem? Now put an end to the problem in a natural way by eating some simple food items that can help in breast enlargement.
But before I will start with the remedies I would like you to have a look at the reasons because of which one suffers this problem of underdeveloped or smaller breasts. There are some, physical, nutritional and emotional factors suppress the growth of breast cells and deprive many women to have a perfect breast size and shape.
Some causes for small breast could be:
- Energy blockage: wearing tight undergarments
- Emotional problem: stress or depression
- Hormonal imbalance during puberty: puberty is linked with hormonal imbalance generally
- Genetics: inherited through genes from generation
- Drugs side effect: some drugs have certain chemicals that can stop growth of breasts
- Poor diet: improper diet with insufficient nutrients or dieting
Perfectly sized, firm and blossomed breast can be the first “attractive weapon” that many women want to achieve, some to gain a good look and gain confidence to face world, while others may want this just to flaunt. Whatever may be the reason, but we all get this life just once, so why not to have everything in proper order like it should be. But, unfortunately some of us are not gifted with everything we desire for, so shall we sit and cry on our destiny? No… Science explains what you can do to get those attractive bust.
What is the Solution?
Consuming estrogen rich foods are found to be beneficial in increasing the breast size. The percentage of fiber in fruits is high and that is what helps them to contribute to bust breast size thus encouraging breast enlargement. Eating fruits not only makes your breasts look fuller or bigger, but they are a safe alternative to drugs or surgery which can have long term side effects as well.
It is researched that if you are consuming a large amount of carbohydrate rich food items then it can also be responsible for enhancement in the production of male hormone thus resulting in smaller breast size. Thus it is suggested to reduce intake foodstuffs like barley, bread etc. which are rich in carbohydrate and increase intake of food items like whole grains, fruits etc. which have more fiber and lesser carbohydrates.
You might not be expecting this but the following food items are the “magic pills” to help you lift yours bloom!
Give Breast Enlargement a chance with these foods:-
Apples are high in estrogen. Eating apples daily is your best bet to increase your bust/breast size. They also contain bromine, which produces sex hormones which is further linked to breast enlargement.
Vitamin C in orange is used to protect the breast from deforming. Committed having an orange before or after each meal about half an hour will help you get a round breast.
Cherries have higher fiber content and thus can help in increasing breast size. Note that cherries also contain estrogen, which is responsible for regulating the levels of testosterone in your body.
Grapes contain bromine, which stimulates sex hormones for breast enlargement. Supplements made of extracted grape seeds are also effective.
Tomatoes are high in fiber. A regular diet which includes tomatoes may increase bust size.
Pomegranates contain estrogen, which stimulates breast enhancement. It not just enlarges the size of breast but also makes them firm and properly shaped.
The avocado has a lot of unsaturated fatty acids that features the elasticity increases breast tissues. In addition, its vitamin A promotes the secretion of female hormones and vitamin C helps prevent distortion of the chest.
Soya Bean Products:
Soya bean as well as soya bean products are found to have estrogen in high level. Various soya bean products like soy coffee, soya bread, soya nut butter etc. can be consumed in large quantity as they can be really helpful in enhancing your breast size.
Dairy products are proved to be rich in estrogen. Taking milk and milk products like butter, curds etc. are proved to be favourable in the treatment.
These are the products that you can add to your diet and see the wonders happening to you and your body. And this diet not only strengthens the breast but also makes them more firm and attractive.
What else can you do for keeping your Breast in good shape?
Apart from the above mentioned foods you can also follow these few practices in your daily routine for a faster growth.
- Doing regular breast massages or following breast therapy like yoga asanas can be really helpful in increasing their size considerably. Various Breast massage or yoga for breast enlargement also helps in keeping the breast in good shape avoiding saggy breast. They helps in keeping the breast stiff and attractive.
- Consuming alcohol, caffeine, tea, soft drinks etc. is proved to have negative effect on the breast growth. Thus it is always suggested to avoid the consumption of alcohol and other hard drinks for the good health of your breasts.
- It is also suggested to avoid intake of junk foods or oily foods as these foods are not good for health and can retard/stop the growth of breasts.
- One should drink sufficient amount of water as it can be helpful in the enlargement of breasts.
- You have to take enough sleep and have to do exercises regularly for the good health of your body. This will in turn help in the growth of breasts.
Do try these food products and best practices and do let me know about your experience and if you have any queries or any suggestions, do share them with us in the comment section below.
Stay Healthy Stay Fit !!
Latest posts by Aditi Arora (see all)
- Best Ways to Get Firm Breast Shape After Breastfeeding - April 13, 2016
- 9 Most Effective and Natural Foods for Breast Enlargement - November 3, 2015
- 5 Best Home Made Face Packs for Clear Glowing Skin - May 8, 2016