- 10 Best Skin Doctor in Gwalior | List of Best Dermatologist in Gwalior
- Top 10 Best Neurologist in Gurgaon | List of Best Neurosurgeon
- Best Neurologists in Bangalore | List of Top Neurologists
- Top 10 Best Neurologist in Chennai | List of Top Neurosurgeons
- Top 10 Best Gynecologist in Mumbai | Obstetrician in Mumbai
Last Updated on December 21st, 2020
Many people complain of facing acne issues after masturbation. They associate the two very often; but does it really happen?
Well, the simple answer is that acne and masturbation are not directly related. While masturbation causes some hormonal activity, it doesn’t lead to acne. However, since masturbation and acne, both are related to the onset of puberty, people often find these two processes occurring simultaneously. This is the reason that acne gets associated with masturbation. Nevertheless, you can prevent this acne from appearing on your skin. Read on to find out how you can do so.
Cause for Acne
If you’ve seen acne breakouts or your acne get worse after masturbation or any sexual activity, it is merely a co-incidence. Acne is instead caused because of a few other reasons including hormonal activities, bacteria, and abnormal shedding of dead skin cells.
Hormonal changes in your body, particularly during puberty, can lead to acne. Now, you might be wondering that even masturbation leads to hormonal changes. Then, could it not be a cause for acne? Well, sexual activities or masturbation do lead to a minor hormonal activity in your body. However, the change is so negligible and temporary that this can certainly not be a cause for acne.
Oil clogging in the pores of your skin is another major cause for acne. Similarly, your body might fail to shed dead skin cells off your body. These cells then get trapped in the pores of your skin. This is a major cause for acne.
Acne may also be a result of bacteria living on your skin. If the bacteria dives into your pores, they may become red and swollen or inflamed.
Simple Tricks To Prevent Acne
If you’re tired of having acne, here are some easy and natural tips and tricks that can help you prevent and cure acne. Let’s get started!
Natural Ways :-
- Tea Tree Oil – Tea tree oil naturally comes with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which might kill acne causing bacteria. It may also reduce redness and swelling. You can apply tea tree extract to your acne in the form of gels, creams, and essential oils. If using essential oil, ensure that you dilute it in a carrier oil first.
- Jojoba Oil – This natural, waxy substance is again a great ingredient that can help you calm the redness and swelling caused because of acne. The oil can be directly applied to your skin, or it can be used as part of gels, creams, or face masks.
- Aloe Vera – Aloe vera is very well known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties. It can be directly applied to your skin or be used in the form of gels and creams, to provide relief to your acne prone skin.
Home Remedies for Acne
- Honey – Honey is primarily used for treating acne since it contains antioxidants that help clear toxins and waste from the clogged pores of your skin. Rub honey on your skin using a cotton pad or apply it as part of a face mask to get the best results.
- Green Tea – Your skin might get acne as a result of too much oil on your skin. To clear the oil and waste, green tea also comes with ample antioxidants. It reduces sebum production, reduces acne as well as prevents inflammation. You can directly apply green tea extract on your skin for the best results.
- Hydration – Staying hydrated is very important to prevent and cure acne. When the skin is dry, it can easily get damaged or become irritated. So, you must drink sufficient water and also apply oil free moisturizers to keep your skin hydrated all the time.
Skin Care Products
- Choose the right Cleanser – Cleaning your skin effectively is a key decision that can help you treat acne. It is important to opt for the right cleanser. Also make sure to clean your skin thoroughly twice a day to keep it healthy. Some cleansers might be high in acidic or pH nature, and therefore may cause irritation and acne. Thus, choose the cleanser that suits your skin.
- Oil-free Skincare – Oil based skin care products can block the pores of your skin which can increase the risk of acne. Thus, to prevent acne, it is important to opt for oil free moisturizers, cleansers, and sun screens so that your skin can breathe properly.
- Invest in a toner – A good toner can tighten your pores, restore your skin’s pH balance, moisturize, and prevent ingrown hair. Thus, applying a toner twice a day is essential to keep your skin healthy and prevent acne.
- Exfoliate your skin – Using a gentle scrub, exfoliate your skin 2 to 3 times a week, to keep dirt and waste away from the pores of your skin. Exfoliating can irritate your skin, and therefore it is important to use a good scrub with glycolic acid.
Keep Your Skin Healthy
It is essential to keep your skin healthy in order to protect it from getting acne. Thus, cleansing it thoroughly and keeping it hydrated is the key.
What you eat, shows on your skin. Therefore, it is equally important to eat healthy food and avoid junk food for your skin to remain healthy and acne free.
You must also pamper your skin with a toner, limited exfoliation, oil-free skin care products and natural ingredients that will make your skin healthy and beautiful. You may also want to skip chemical make-up that can worsen your acne.
Therefore, with easy tricks and tips, you can take care of your skin and prevent acne. On another note, while masturbation can give you happiness, an orgasm, or satisfaction, it can certainly not give you acne. So, bust the myth and take care of your skin to cure your acne!
Latest posts by Manya Sikka (see all)
- New Workout Technique : Pilates Workout and Fitness - December 14, 2021
- 10 Best Whey Protein Powder for Men, Workout Protein Diet - September 9, 2021
- 10 Best Creatine Supplements for Muscle Mass and Strength - September 1, 2021