- The Ultimate Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin: Tips and Product Recommendations
- Recovery Techniques for Athletes: Optimizing Rest for Improved Performance
- An Essential Guide To Revamping Your Diet And Eating Habits
- The Science Behind Heated Tobacco Sticks: Understanding the Benefits and Risks
- The Secrets to Ageless Beauty: Unveiling the World of Facial Enhancements
Last Updated on January 25th, 2021
Alia Bhatt, the heartthrob bubbly girl of Bollywood is making her presence felt in the industry with her scintillating figure and fashion sense. Born on 15 March 1993, in Mumbai (India), Alia is well appreciated for her acting skills since her debut movie “Student of the Year“ where she also showcased her hot and sexy figure. No doubt she gained popularity in short duration because of her father – Mahesh Bhatt; who is a well established director in the film industry. But this was not the only reason that made Alia popular among the crowded Bollywood industry; her versatile acting, beauty, fitness and body has dominated more on that side.
But you might not know that this beautiful actress was once a chubby girl in her teens and you will be shocked to know that she lost almost 16 kg before she actually made her debut in Bollywood.
I know, it must be difficult for you to believe this, considering the curves that she now flaunts so effortlessly, but the truth is she did weigh 68 kg a few years back. Well she had put up some really great efforts on her figure which now shows up on screen and get great appreciation as well.
Alia Bhatt got into hard training to lose her flabby figure and convert it into sexy hot bikini figure. So, what is it that she actually did to transform so much in only a matter of time?
Wait..!! We are going to tell you each and everything about Alia’s weight loss journey, the beauty secrets that this Bollywood actress, which she got from her nutritionist, gym trainer and beauty guide. But first let’s have a look at her latest body stats.
Alia Bhatt Latest Vital Stats:
- Height: 5’5″ (168 cm)
- Weight: 53 kg (119 pound)
- Bust Size: 35 inches
- Waist: 23 inches
- Hip Size: 33 inches
- Shoe Size: 8.5 (US)
It’s absolutely not easy to maintain stats like that of Alia. One needs to control diet and do regular workout to achieve that hourglass figure. Let’s see what Alia use to have in her diet so as to maintain her body fat percentage and also stay in shape.
Alia Bhatt Diet Plan:
With the target to achieve the sassy looks and figure, Alia defied her temptations and followed a strict diet plan. The most important thing to note about her diet plan is that she ensured that she was eliminating all the junk and unhealthy foods from her diet and abiding by the diet chart which was defined and designed by her nutrition expert.
She has a few rules to follow.
- Eating a low-carb and high-protein diet which includes lots of nutrition rich foods such as papaya, salad and oatmeal.
- Drinking plenty of water throughout the day; since it helps keep weight in control and helps release of toxins from body time to time.
- Include food rich in fibre and yogurt so as to have minimum food cravings between meals.
- She has included a cheat meal once in a week where she can eat high calorie tongue twister food but that too keeping in mind that it needs to be consumed in moderation.
- She never eats too much in one meal so as to keep her metabolism work better, she eats in regular intervals with light diet every time.
Here is what she eats in her regular diet
Breakfast: a bowl of cornflakes with egg white sandwich or poha (beaten rice) .
Mid-Morning Meal: a glass of vegetable juice (green grass, tomato, beetroot, and carrot or spinach juice).
Lunch: dal (pulses), chapati and some vegetable which is a normal Indian diet that everyone follows.
Evening Snacks: a cup of tea or coffee without sugar along with biscuits.
Dinner: vegetables, rice with a bowl of dal (pulses)
Before Bed: a glass of milk.
From her diet plan its very much clear that she intakes only healthy food, but it’s the workout that she does, which helps get that hourglass figure.
Alia Bhatt Workout Routine:
Alia hits gym thrice a week for workout with immense focus on her cardio regimen. She also focus on her weight training to tone her muscles.
Some of the scheduled exercise prescribed by her trainer includes:
Warm up with cardio 35-40 minutes before workout
- Dumbbell raises
- Bicep curls
- Lat pull-down
- Triceps push down
- Back extensions
3 sets of each of these are carried out with almost 15-20 repetitions in each of the sets.
Along with the gym, Alia is also fond of many sports activities like kick-boxing and swimming that keeps her body flexible and fit. She also loves dancing and tries to learn and explore different forms of dance whenever she gets time from her busy schedule. Dancing is another form of physical exercise that keeps her in shape.
She also practices yoga in her daily routine which helps her skin look beautiful and gives her face that radiant look. Starting with a few cycles of Surya Namaskar in the morning followed by the stretching yoga exercises and postures.
Alia has different views regarding body and fitness, she says “… I’m happy for having gone through that (weight loss) process. I think being the right weight for your body type is key- it is not about how big your biceps are or if you have washboard abs, it is just about being healthy and staying fit. Fit, after all, is the new sexy, isn’t it?”
No one can deny the fact that Alia is a beauty queen and she gives tough competition to many actresses in the film industry. So what exactly is her formula that keeps her so perfect and stunning? Let’s check it out.
Alia Bhatt Beauty Secrets:
She feels that one’s skin is a reflection of what’s inside. So keeping this in mind she has develop a habit of drinking lots of water; and of course, everyone has that one face wash that works very well for them.
When asked “What’s a home remedy you swear by?” she replied “If I wake up in the morning and my face is very puffy, I just dab some ice on it. Also, I think multani mitti (fuller’s earth) is amazing.”
Apart from this, she has a few rules which she follows to look radiant:
- She does not take water directly before or after the meal.
- Avoid anything that causes acidity, sticking to the natural alkaline diet basically.
- Eating lots of underground foods which are detox-friendly.
- Using high quality makeup products to help save skin from artificial chemicals.
- Wash hair at least once in three days.
- Avoid using lots of makeup. She relies on her kajal (eyeliner to contour and/or darken the eyelids) and lip balm generally.
Above mentioned are the reasons why we get to see the much more beautiful Alia Bhatt; who captivates the audience with her dazzling looks and sexy figure.
You can connect on her twitter profile, Facebook and Instagram.
Find out about more such fitness mantra from many other Bollywood and Hollywood actors only on Medictips.
- Are you Following a Good Workout Routine ? Find Best Workout Tips Here - July 9, 2022
- Level Up Your Fitness Game With Pilates Workout - November 10, 2021
- Best Whey Protein Powder for Men Diet Plan FAQ - May 9, 2021