Ayurveda has always been the best field of medicine in terms of its natural and organic traits. It has successfully culminated the best healing properties of natural herbs and plants to cure and soothe many problems.
Due to this, Ayurveda has gained massive popularity in the west as well. For every part of your body from the skin to the mind: there is an ayurvedic wonder that rejuvenates and brings life to it naturally.
The skin is a very essential and hard-working organ that needs to be taken care of. In Ayurveda, there is mention of a miraculous elixir called the kumkumadi oil which is said to have your skin glowing bright and golden.
This oil is used for many skin-related issues, be it dry skin, scars, or festering wounds. It is extracted from red saffron which is called kumkum in India. If you aren’t sure you want to buy kumkumadi oil but want to know what it can do for you, continue reading.
Kumkumadi oil ingredients and benefits
Pure Kumkumadi oil is made up of a variety of natural herbs, red saffron oil extract, and a sesame oil base. The other ingredients used include Red Sandalwood, Manjistha bark, Licorice roots, Khus roots, Indian sacred lotus, blue lotus, Wild Himalayan Cherry, Indian Barberry, Indian Banyan Leaves, Agnimantha leaves, Gokshura powder, and bael leaves.
Each one of these ingredients has at least one property that hugely benefits the skin. When you buy kumkumadi oil, ensure you buy the purest form and check for these ingredients.
Let us discuss the benefits and see how these different ingredients help in achieving the perfect skin:
- Clearer, brighter skin– Kumkumadi oil is great for cleansing your skin and bringing back the glow. It won’t make a person fairer but will brighten and rejuvenate your skin thoroughly. The Saffron promotes blood circulation in the cells and the sandalwood contains skin lightening agents that have soothing properties.
- Skin Infections- Blemishes, rashes, bacterial or fungal infections, or any kind of skin irritation can be calmed and treated with this oil. Laksha in the oil is a resinous secretion and has high antifungal properties. The Indian madder or manjistha in the oil has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. Along with this, many of the other herbs promote healing as well.
- Skin Pigmentation and Discoloration- The kumkumadi oil can treat discolored or pigmented skin very effectively. The licorice root is a natural skin lightening agent that inhibits the enzyme that causes pigmentation when exposed to the sun, The wild cherry, banyan leaves, and vetiver roots are effective in reducing discoloration and also moisturize the skin.
- Oily skin- It might seem funny to use oil and regulate dry skin but as a facial oil, kumkumadi oil will keep your skin dry and supple even through the summer! The Indian Barberry has properties to reduce skin lipids and helps unclog pores. The blue lotus seed naturally moisturizes the skin and balances oiliness to prevent breakouts. The Mahua flowers have cooling properties that make for an amazing toner.
The kumkumadi oil is beautifully balanced Ayurvedic oil that will keep your skin happy, young, and hydrated with as little as two drops a day. If you’re still wondering if you should buy kumkumadi oil, people from all over the world have used it and loved it. You can buy a tiny bottle online and test the difference out for yourself. You might never want to go back to any of your old skincare routines after this!
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- 5 Reasons Why Meditation Is Crucial in Reducing Stress - September 19, 2020
- What Is It Like To Be A Yoga Teacher Or Yoga Instructor In India? - September 19, 2020
- What Makes Kumkumadi Oil Tailam a Miracle Elixir? - September 12, 2020