- German Hospitals Guide: How to Choose the Right Healthcare Institution
- Take Your Skincare Business To The Next Level By Coordinating With A Private Skin Care Company
- The Myths, Risks, and Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
- The Benefits of a Chipped Teeth Crown Dentist Eugene Oregon
- Phenocal Review: Is this a Legit Weight Loss Supplement?
You have sex, you become pregnant, you have baby and now you have breastfeeding. Often females have a complain of saggy breast after breastfeeding and they want to regain the best breast shape they had earlier. If you again want to have the same good looking Firm and Stiff Breast shape that was attractive and gave you the healthy feeling from outside and inside then you are reading the correct article. We will tell you the best natural ways that will help you gain the good looking firm breast again in no time.
There is a lot that can be done to change the saggy and droopy breasts post-nursing into good looking, good in shape breasts.
Without wasting much time let’s start with the remedies for saggy breast.
1) Do Breast feeding till certain time period only. Wean your baby off the breast milk at the correct age, neither too early nor too late.
Do not stop breastfeeding baby abruptly just to save your breast from sagging. Look for the hints that states that it is time for your baby to stop breastfeeding practice. Make sure you do so at the right age. Consult your doctor if you have any doubt about the time you should wean off your baby from breastfeeding.
In Most cases babies of 10 to 12 months old start having semi-solid food and their breastfeeding frequency also reduces. This is the early sign of weaning baby from breastfeeding.
As per the guidelines of WHO you can breastfeed your baby till 2 years of age. So once you stop breast feeding after 11 months or so, you can reduce the frequency of breastfeeding to once 1 day or so and then completely off after some time.
2) Proper Diet is really important to make sure your body is getting all the necessary vitamins and minerals. During breastfeeding you require double the proper diet to fulfil your body and baby’s body requirement also.
Common Mistake that most women make post delivery.
Cutting down the saturated fat intake to manage the weight gain during preganancy. This however leads to other problems like skin damage, especially around the breast thus making them to lose their shape. They start losing the firmness and elasticity due to straining while breastfeeding.
The fact is all the cell membranes of the breast are made of saturated fat. You can prevent the stretch marks on breast which develop due to rapid milk supply by adding saturated fat in your diet.
Eat right while your breastfeeding and include food like dairy products, eggs in your diet which are rich in saturated fat.
3) Hold your Breast and sit in right posture while Breastfeeding. Many women tend to sit in very uncomfortable position during breastfeeding. You should always sit in a comfortable position and place with your proper back support. Hold your breast while feeding your baby to make sure your breast is not getting stretched unnecessarily. Use your entire arm to support your baby tiny body. Let your baby rest on the crook of your arm to be able to latch the breast properly. This will make sure you don’t starin the breast muscles or tissues too much.
Now apart from these there are some natural Yoga exercises and workout routines that can help you regain your breast shape and firmness. These are very basic exercises and can be practiced at home also.
You can refer to the various types of yoga and workout physical exercise that can help you get good looking shaped breast and improve your breast size as well.
Now there are some medical procedures as well that let you get your breast shape again in firm look with just the spending of some money. But these are medical procedures so they may be having some medical limitations as well. Do consult your doctor or physician before opting for these procedures and treatments.
1) Mastopexy: Also known as breast lift procedure. Women who faces saggy and droopy type of breast after breast feeding are going to get benefited from this where a cut is made on the breast in order to remove the extra fat tissue. This tightens the breast making it look good in size and shape. This also helps in reducing the size of nipples and areolas which generally increases during lactation.
2) Breast implants: Another medical procedure for breast enlargement and breast shaping. Cases where women experiences reduction in the breast size and nipples start pointing downward due to breastfeeding, breast implantation is suggested by doctors. Breast lift won’t benefit such situation. During breast implantation, implants are placed behind the breast muscles and breast tissues remain unharmed and safe. This simply means that women can still opt for breastfeeding if she wants to.
3) Lypo-filling the injection based procedure for breast firmness. Injections are used that transfer fat tissues in the breast to bring them in shape and have breast enlargement.
As already mentioned earlier in the post, medical and surgical breast enlargement or firmness restoration have medical limitations attached with it. Some of them are :-
You cannot continue breast feeding immediately after surgery or any other medical procedure.
You cannot have the breast of exactly the same size and shape following the procedure.
You should go for these procedures only after you have weaned off your baby of breastfeeding.
Breast enlargement or breast firmness medical procedures are usually safe but one must know about its side effects and complications and any consequences forehand. Learn it from your doctor before opting any of the medical procedure.
Read Healthy to Stay Healthy
So now it is your turn to share your feedback and review about the medictips. Let us know how you got benefited with medictips. If you like the article do not forget to share it across your friend circle on facebook, twitter and instagram. We are very much active on all the social media handles. You can stay updated with our latest and greatest post daily by subscribing to our free newsletter services.
You can ask us anything in the comment section below. Do not forget to say hi below.
Latest posts by Aditi Arora (see all)
- Best Ways to bring your Breast in Good Shape after Breastfeeding - April 13, 2016
- 9 Most Effective and Best Natural Foods for Breast Enlargement - November 3, 2015
- Unbelievable Health Benefits of Sex that you might not Know!! - February 7, 2016