Do you admire those curves and that toned body? If you have been longing for the body of your dreams, here’s an easy workout routine that you must abide by. That perfect waistline, those toned legs, the curves to die for, the sculpted butt – have you been dreaming of just that? Trust us. This is all you need. So, scroll, read on, and practice this bikini body workout to get you in shape.
Getting that sexy bikini body is now not at all difficult. Just practice these simple workout from the comfort of your home and get rewarding changes in your body. Do these simple workout which will work on different parts of your body and transform them, giving you sexy curves to flaunt. Get those toned muscles on the butts, great breast size to boost with, sexy legs that can put you in the front picture and those fat free waist to look hot like any celebrity actress. Do these pelvic area workout and core workout for building those bikini curves and abs. No more dieting required for that bikini body. Just these simple workout and good diet plan can help you look beautiful and glamorous.
What Diet plan should you choose ?
Simple, take good healthy diet enriched with vitamins and nutrients daily. Take pre and post workout meal which should include fresh juices, egg white and shakes. Avoid any fat rich food and fast food diet. This well help you avoid gaining any extra belly fat. Also have ample of water in the day. Water keeps you hydrated and give your skin glow.
Take Protein rich diet to help muscles grow and get the shape you need. You can get proteins thought vegetarian diet as well if you prefer that. Give your body good amount of rest post workout for faster recovery from the tired workout schedule. Include sprouts, dry fruits and more fiber in take in your meals. Sprouts are good pre-workout snacks to have. They help you gain more stamina and energy required for workout. Avoid too much drinking of water before workout. Avoid smoking and drinking alcohol while you are following workout regime.
Workout For That Body You Desire
Get Sexy Figure With These Simple Exercises
Let’s start with the basics, that will have a lasting effect on your body, while they are the easiest to do.
This is an easy to do workout routine that builds you core and tones your lower body.
1. Start by touching your knees and hands on the ground.
2. Now squeeze your glutes, and lift one leg upward.
3. Stretch your leg as high as possible, without straining.
4. Repeat 15 times on each side.
Once again, this exercise focuses on toning up your lower body, particularly your pelvic and thigh areas.
1. Lie down on the ground with your knees bent upward.
2. Now, slowly lift your pelvis while squeezing in your glutes and abs.
3. Hold on for a few seconds in the same position and then, release to the original position.
4. Repeat 15 times every day.
Pelvic and Leg Lift Combo
While remaining in the same position, continue with the next form of exercise, to strengthen your core.
1. In the same position as the previous one, begin lifting your pelvis and leg together.
2. Lift one leg as high as you can, without bending it.
3. Hold on for a few seconds and then release.
4. Repeat 10-15 times every day.
Sumo Side Hip Extension
This exercise is meant to lose some belly fat and tone up your lower body.
1. Stand with legs wide apart, with arms extended upward, clasping together.
2. Now, lower your body into a sumo squat position, bending knees and lowering your hips. Keep your hands extended downward.
3. Next, stand and raise your arms upward, while lifting one leg out toward the side.
4. Repeat 10-15 times on both sides.
Let’s keep the focus on your lower body, while carving out those curves that you desire with side lunges.
1. Stand straight, with your hands on your hips.
2. Step sideways with one leg, creating a wide gap between your feet.
3. Now, go downward, toward your leg, without bending the other leg.
4. Repeat 10 times on each side.
Squat lunges help in building muscles of buttocks, hamstrings and quadriceps. They help in shedding fat and shaping curves.
1. Start with your knees slightly bent and arms right in front of your chest.
2. Slowly, step your right foot out and bend the leg, while keeping your left leg straight.
3. Return to the original position.
4. Repeat 12 times on each side.
Keep the lunges going!
1. Stand on your right leg, and bend your knee upward, hugging it to your chest.
2. Extend your left leg straight, backward, while bending your right knee.
3. Extend your arms forward.
4. Return to the starting position.
5. Repeat 5-10 times on each side.
Reverse Lunges with Knee Lift
To get sexy figure, lunges can be really helpful. So, let’s proceed with reverse lunges that’ll help you lose fat from your abdomen as well as thighs.
1. Stand straight, and keep your hands on your hips.
2. Step back and bend your knee at a 90-degree angle.
3. Now, stand up, once again and raise your leg upward on your back.
4. Repeat 10 times on each side.
Crunches work amazingly well for your abs. Starfish crunch would help not only your abdomen, but also your lower body.
1. Lie down on the ground, with your arms and legs extended.
2. Raise your left arm and right leg, while bringing them closer. Also, lift your head, neck and shoulders.
3. Repeat 10 times on both the sides.
Squats work on your entire body, while toning your pelvis, abdomen, and thighs.
1. Stand straight with legs wide apart and hands clasped in front of your chest.
2. Without arching your back, squat down as low as possible, while squeezing your glutes gently.
3. Repeat 15 times and do 3 reps.
Jumping squats work similar to classic squats workout, while strengthening your core.
1. Stand straight, with your arms right in front of you and fingers pointing downward.
2. Jump into a wide legged squat, and then jump back to your original position.
3. Repeat this 15 times.
This is another version of squats, that help tone your lower body, by strengthening glutes, thighs and calves.
1. Keep your feet hip distance apart and stand straight.
2. Sit back into a squat position while bending your knees.
3. Keep your abs tight, and your backs straight, while stepping out to your right side.
4. Now bend into a squat position once again.
5. Return to your original position.
6. Repeat 15 times on each side.
Bulgarian Split Squats
Bulgarian Split Squats is a version of a single leg squat wherein, the back leg remains elevated. This exercise places great strength to your quadriceps.
1. Stand approximately 2 feet in front of a chair or a bench, with your feet hip distance apart.
2. Elevate your right foot and place it on the bench behind you.
3. Bend your left knee, allowing your right leg to naturally bend a little while moving downward.
4. Ensure that left remain is aligned with the toes of your left foot, so that you are able to balance yourself.
5. Press back to standing by pushing through your left foot.
6. Now bring back your right foot to its original position.
7. Repeat 10 times on each side.
An essential part of the bikini body workout is the plank position. It not only builds your core, but also burns enormous calories, reduces belly fat and tightens your tummy.
1. Place your forearms on the floor along with your toes touching the ground.
2. Hold the weight of your body in the same position for at least 15-20 seconds.
3. Repeat this 10-15 times.
This variation of a plank, strengthens the sides of your body much more than a standard plank. This means better curves for an hourglass shaped body.
1. Lie on one side of your body, with one leg stacked on the other.
2. Keep your feet stacked, and lift your body upward, putting the weight of your body on your forearm.
3. If possible, raise the other arm and leg upward in the air to gain better benefits.
4. Repeat at least 15 times.
Switching Mountain Climbers
This bikini body workout or exercise helps you burn belly fat at a great pace, while toning your abdomen, shoulders, arms, and your lower body.
1. Lie in a plank position.
2. Bend your right knee toward your chest and touch the toes of your right leg to the floor.
3. Now, switch the position of your legs with a slight jump.
4. Repeat 2 reps of 15 climbers.
Burpees is one of the most effective bikini body workout. Burpees help in losing belly fat, by burning lots of calories from your body. It also strengthens your glutes and abdomen.
1. Stand straight and then lower yourself in a low squat.
2. Now, place your hands outside, and hop your feet back, while touching your chest to the floor.
3. Push your hands against the floor to get into a plank position and jump your feet outside.
4. With your weight on your heels, push yourself and jump upward in the air.
The standard abdominal crunches help you get sexy figure, by burning belly fat and toning your abs.
1. Lie down on your back with your knees bent upward.
2. Place your hands behind your head and lift your torso including shoulders.
3. Move toward your knees and hold on for 10-15 seconds.
4. Release to the original position.
5. Repeat at least 20 times, with 3 reps.
Bicycle crunches are a variation of crunches, that help in toning your abs better and faster. They also help in toning your glutes and hamstrings.
1. Lie down on the ground with your legs lifted, knees forming a 90-degree angle with the ground.
2. Keep your hands behind your head, bent at elbows.
3. Now begin to move your legs in motion, bringing one knee toward your chest, while the other moving outward, in the form of peddling a bicycle.
4. Simultaneously, try to touch your right elbow to your left leg, and left elbow to your right leg.
5. Keep going in motion, at least 20 times on both sides.
You’re Ready For Bikini Body Workout To Get You In Shape
With our bikini body workout, you are absolutely ready to get sexy figure and flaunt those curves. Get started with some cardio, dancing, walking, and perform all the exercises that we have shared above. You would be amazed at the pace at which you lose some fat, get a toned body and get into an hourglass shape. So, love your body and get it to work out, in order to get into your desired shape!
Latest posts by Manya Sikka (see all)
- Best Abs Workout For Men : 16 Abs Exercise To Do - October 9, 2020
- Taapsee Pannu Workout Routine, Diet Plan & Beauty Secrets - October 6, 2020
- Fibromyalgia Symptoms, Diagnosis And Possible Treatments - October 4, 2020