- The Ultimate Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin: Tips and Product Recommendations
- Recovery Techniques for Athletes: Optimizing Rest for Improved Performance
- An Essential Guide To Revamping Your Diet And Eating Habits
- The Science Behind Heated Tobacco Sticks: Understanding the Benefits and Risks
- The Secrets to Ageless Beauty: Unveiling the World of Facial Enhancements
An American actor Chris Pratt who is best known for his role Peter Quill/ Star-Lord in 2014 frictional superhero film “Guardians of the Galaxy”. He was very much recognized and acknowledged for this role.
Christopher Michael Pratt was born on June 21, 1979 in Virginia, Minnesota went from a comedy actor to super hero in less time with his high dedication. Pratt was born to a supermarket employee and a miner turned house remodeler.
At the age of seven, Chris Pratt family moved to Washington. He started wrestling in his school days and appeared fifth in High school state wrestling. Has a teen he lost interest in studies and later dropped out of his first semester from community college. In his early days, he worked various jobs from a ticket salesman to a male stripper for living.
While waiting tables at Bubba Gump’s Restaurant and living in a van at Maui, he was brought to light by the actress and director Rae Dawn Chong, who cast him in her short horror film Cursed Part 3.
Pratt was show cased in a number of TV shows and films throughout the early decade of 21st Century. His first successful role was with the comedy series Parks and Recreations in the year 2009.
After a series of situation comedy characters and supporting roles, his breakthrough point appeared in the year 2014 with The Lego Movie (dubbed voice for Emmet Brickowski) and as a lead role in Guardians of the Galaxy.
Chris Pratt is a dedicated non-denominational Christian, who pays a regular visit to church in Los Angeles. He has a son with his former wife Anna Faris and a daughter with current his wife Katherine Schwarzenegger.
Chris Pratt Body Stats (Vital Stats)
Age: 42 years
Height: 6 ft 2 inches
Weight: 101 Kg or 223 pounds
Eye Colour: Green
Chest: 44 in or 112 cm
Biceps: 15 in or 38 cm
Waist: 34 in or 86 cm
Shoe Size: 11
Acting career: 2000 to present
As his career went through ups and downs, Chris Pratt’s weight often varied and accordingly his fitness pattern also altered. Pratt usually constitutes his weight gain through an intense workout and architectural diet program. Pratt’s commitment to exercise habitually goes along with his fitness regime.
Chris Pratt Workout Routine
Chris Pratt who was once called as a chubby star in his character of Andy Dwyer in the comedy series Parks and Recreation, has undergone a strict workout training to be fit for his superhero film Guardians.
Even before this movie he lost few pounds for his character in the film MoneyBall in 2011.
At the time of his prepping for Guardians of the Galaxy, Pratt was reportedly worked out for five months down the line, training for four to six sessions per week. He almost lost around 60 pounds as a result and dialled up his muscle definition in the process. Antecedental at the start of movie shooting, Chris Pratt’s transformation was visible and relevant to the character.
He regularly works out for three to four hours a day and six days a week. Chris Pratt was engrossed on losing off the surplus pounds along with that he was determined on making him more muscular and athletic.
Pratt says his cardio workouts mainly consists of P90X, which helps to obtain lean and ripped body. His present workout schedule has adding battle ropes and medicine ball work with CrossFit and Tabata HIIT.
With a proper guidance of personal trainer, he usually follows conscientious training schedule. His workout routine consists of running, swimming, boxing, kickboxing and triathlon.
In a consequence of Guardians, Pratt has continued to both gain and lose weight in session. Although, he still has far better shape overall than his early years of his career.
Here is a complete guide of Chris Pratt workout routine (as per Jacked Gorilla):
Monday is for toning his back muscles, Biceps and Abs
- Warm-Up: Stretching And 10 Minutes Jog on The Treadmill
- Deadlift: 4 Sets Of 10, 8, 5, 3 Reps
- Pull-Ups: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Lateral Pull Downs: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Hammer Strength Row: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Heavy Dumbbell Row: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Hammer Curls: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Barbell Curls: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Planks: 3 Sets At 60 Seconds
- Hanging Leg Raises: 3 Sets Of 15 Reps
- Sit-Ups: 3 Sets Of 25 Reps
Tuesday, he targets chest and Triceps.
- Warm-Up: Stretching And 10 Minutes Jog on The Treadmill
- Bench Press: 4 Sets Of 10, 8, 5, 3 Reps
- Incline Bench: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Cable Flyes: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Dips: 3 Sets to Failure
- Triceps Pushdown: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Hammer Strength Bench: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Cable Kickbacks: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
Wednesday is an active recovery day
Chris Pratt takes an active recovery day which he dedicates for quick walk and rest.
Thursday, is a Leg Day, which is majorly dedicated for leg workouts.
- Warm-Up: Stretching and 10 Minutes jog on the Treadmill
- Back Squat: 4 Sets Of 10, 8, 5, 3 Reps
- Leg Press: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Weighted Lunges: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Kettlebell Straight Leg Deadlift: 3 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Standing Calf Raises: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Glute Bridges: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
Friday: Shoulders and Traps, which is mainly focused on his arms.
Warmup and Strengthen your arms and shoulders with simple effective circular motions.
- Warm-Up: Stretching and 10 Minutes on jog the Treadmill
- Military Press: 4 Sets Of 12, 10, 8, 5 Reps
- Lateral Raises: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Rear Delt Flyes: 4 Sets Of 12 Reps
- Front Cable Raises: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Barbell Shrugs: 4 Sets Of 10 Reps
- One-Arm Dumbbell Snatch: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Kettlebell Swings: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
- Dumbbell Shrugs: 3 Sets Of 10 Reps
Saturday/Sunday: Rest and Recover
Chris Pratt Diet Plan
With a proper guidance of well-versed nutritionist and personal trainer, Chris Pratt intakes almost 4,000 calories a day, as he works out 3-4 hours a day and six days a week. He drank lot of water to support his weight loss and also stopped consuming beer.
During the shooting of Guardians of the Galaxy, an enriched diet plan by nutritionist Phil Goglia was designed. He implemented some fundamental changes to his diet. There was an increase in the water intake and also overall calorie consumed as well. He was simultaneously spending more time on his fitness regime. This gave an ultimate result, where he was able to build mass and then reworked on it to convert that mass into lean muscle.
Along with his actual diet food, Chris Pratt focussed utmost on its healthy consumption. He freed himself from fried foods, burgers, sugar, dairy, hashbrowns, refined carbs, processed foods and instead of this he started consuming protein-rich and nutrient-packed alternatives. Pratt made cut down on his refined carbs intake and made a choice of complex carb sources.
Foods to eat: Grass-fed butter, coconut oil, avocado, sweet potatoes, steel-cut oatmeal, Steak, fish, chicken breast, broccoli, whole eggs, spinach, brown rice, nuts, berries.
Supplements: He also consumed plenty of supplements such as whey protein, testosterone booster, BCAA, fat burner
Fitness Secret / Fitness Regime
Specifically, it is really hard to go with a planned diet and strict workout in a systematic way. But having a cheat meal once in a blue moon is often fine.
For a cheat snack, Chris Pratt prefers to have lasagne and scones instead of more traditional or excessive dessert.
Even with the occasional cheating and rest, Chris Pratt makes himself ready for next session of packed up workouts.
Chris Pratt’s diet goes in a way to balance his protein consumption and workout schedule. His day-to-day meal plan will include more fat rich fruits and complex carbs. He mainly stresses on protein intake for maintaining his body.
Breakfast: Whole eggs, chicken breast and steak
Lunch: Broccoli, spinach, sweet potatoes, berries and brown rice
Dinner: Nuts, grass-fed butter, coconut oil and avocado.
Sexy Chris Pratt on Workout Motivation
Chris Pratt is an astonishing actor who is very much committed with his fitness schedule. He had come across a very long way with a next-door man look to his superhero body by complete tuning of his body with a lot of dedication. It did not happen overnight, this took a lot of Pratt’s time and energy, over a period to obtain this athletic look.
Pratt actually acknowledged that, “it sucks to workout”, but also pointed out that “after you do it feel great.” He also inspires his fans and followers to join him and exercise through social medias.
Pratt often uploads his workout and post workout videos on Insta stories and other social platforms. This gives a kind of encouragement and inspiration to do workouts without any kind of hesitation. It gathered massive attention from his fans and fitness freaks. Pratt has influenced us to be devoted and persistent to achieve our fitness goals.
- Best Cardiologist in India | Leading Heart Doctors in India - April 6, 2022
- Top 10 Best Neurologist in Chennai | List of Top Neurosurgeons - December 29, 2021
- Chris Pratt Workout Routine and Diet Plan - December 9, 2021