There’s no denying that acne is one of the most common skin disorders known to man since time immemorial. Typical symptoms can range from anything starting from pesky pimples to full-blown cystic lesions that are both frustrating and hard to get rid of. And while conventional and traditional methods can marginally get rid of pimples, most of the time this is often accompanied by a barrage of adverse effects including skin irritation and unexplained dryness. As such, the need for a wholesome acne face cream cannot be understated. And alongside this, one can always add natural ways of getting rid of pimples into their pimple-banishing regimen to support the effectiveness of OTC ointments. Here’s a quick premise of that.
How to Get Rid of Acne Without Breaking a Sweat
While getting rid of acne can be a daunting quest, it does not necessarily have to be arduous and neither is it impossible. Speaking of which, here are some of the tips that you can use to banish acne for good.
Overhaul Your Lifestyle and Exercise Regimen
While regularity and moderation can be a great thing, we have to admit that not everyone can eat 3 square balanced meals a day and sleep eight hours per night. Here’s why regular and consistent acne comes into play. And as much as a sweaty and long run is not exactly what comes into mind when you are pondering about the best breakout solutions, you’d be pleasantly surprised by some of the ways fitness exercises can contribute to your quest for flawlessness.
For starters, remember that the chief cause of acne is dermatological inflammation. And bearing in mind that exercise is known as a proven way to lower overall cellular inflammation, it is not exactly hard to see how doing low-intensity workouts on a regular basis can give you smoother and less acne-ridden skin. If anything, considering that exercise generally lowers one’s propensity of suffering the effects of high cortisol levels, it makes a ton of sense why exercise keeps acne at bay.
Skincare, Hygiene, and Cleansing
Despite what you may have read in your favorite fashion and style magazine, cleansers have a major role to play as far as keeping acne bumps at bay. That being said, there’s no one-size-fits-all and every regimen has to be tailored to fit a person’s individual skin type and situation. That being said, ensure that your acne-prevention outfit features the following;
· A mild cleanser: Here’s the thing, cleansing your skin once or twice a day with a mild cleanser can go a long way in minimizing your skin’s overall sensitivity, inflammation, and vulnerability to inflammation.
· An exfoliating mask: Whether it is a mild scrub or a comprehensive, professionally-done exfoliant, one cannot simply understate the role that masks have to play in keeping pimples at bay. At the end of the day, keep in mind that these products typically contain AHAs like glycolic acid or BHAs like salicylic acid that contributes to the peeling off of dead skin cells which otherwise clog your skin pores thus predisposing you to blemishes and pustules.
· A Retinol-containing cream: Retinol, a derivative of vitamin A, has always been a recognized skincare powerhouse capable of stimulating the growth of new skin cells to replace a tired layer of dead cells, something that could do wonders to your efforts to alleviate acne-ridden skin.
· A moisturizer: Having a natural skin moisturizer for acne in your skincare arsenal will not only improve your overall skin hydration but also stave off the overproduction of sebum that can later morph into hard-to-treat cystic pimples.
How to Use Acne Face Cream to Make it Less Likely for Bacteria to Colonize Your Skin
Apart from conventional antibacterial cleansers that contain ingredients such as benzoyl peroxide, a formulation such as acne face cream Aeno can make a ton of a difference when you are trying to stop the progression of acne without necessarily irritating your skin. What’s more, topical application of well-formulated acne-bursters reduces the likelihood of breakout bacteria getting a foothold on your skin.
Use a Cortisone Injection to Make Cystic Pimples Less Noticeable
You must have heard of the saying, “Desperate times call for desperate measures.” Well, at times you may be in the market for something that can make a massive and inflamed pimple less conspicuous within a timeframe of a few hours or a day at most. Here’s where cortisone injections can save the day when injected directly into the problematic cyst in question. Not only does such cortisone shrink the offending pimple but also eases inflammation and irritation allowing it the chance to heal without leaving a pronounced scar in place.
As much as pimple and acne-triggered blemishes can be frustrating and seemingly hard to get at the bottom of, the application of scientifically-backed OTC creams paired with a solid skincare regimen can keep dryness, irritation, and redness at bay even if you have acne-prone skin.
- What Happens When Blood Sugar Levels Become Too High or Too Low - January 16, 2023
- Lose Weight While Enjoying Your Favorite Foods: Here’s How - November 28, 2022
- 10 Benefits Of Genetic Testing And How To Do It - November 28, 2022