Last Updated on July 12th, 2020
Claiming the “Sexiest Man of Asia” and “Third Most Handsome Man Alive” titles, Hrithik Roshan is also known as The Greek God. Born on 10th January 1974 in Mumbai (India), Hrithik Roshan is amongst the Top Bollywood Celebrities.
He is the son of former actor turned film-maker Rakesh Roshan, and has been involved in acting line since childhood. You would be amazed to know that Hrithik has been working in film industry since 1980’s when he was just an adolescent. And before his first movie as an actor Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, a super hit movie of 2000, he also worked as an assistant director with his father and many renowned directors of Bollywood. Right after his debut movie as a lead actor Kaho Naa Pyar Hai, he got the jump start to his carrier. His dance, his physique, his looks, his acting everything became popular in a matter of time, and Hrithik became the new Face of B-Town and won a number of awards for his performances.
Apart from his looks and body, his dance is also something that millions of people adore and follow. He is also known as Indian Michael Jackson.
We all want to have a body like him but to be honest it is really a difficult task to get that, because it requires a lot of austerity to get what this Greek God has achieved. You don’t believe me? Let’s checkout his body stats:
Hrithik Roshan Body Statistics:
Height: 6’0” or 182 cm
Weight: 85 kg
Chest: 46 inches or 117 cm
Waist: 30 inches or 76 cm
Biceps: 17 inches or 43 cm
Hip Size: 33 inches or 84 cm
Withstanding all this statistics he is a complete package of handsome super star with great looks.
But all this comes with great dedication and proper training. Hrithik has one of the best body trainer across the world – Kris Gethin. Kris has done justice to his job and has made sure that nothing in Hrithik’s body stays on the lower side. From chest to shoulders, abs to calf muscles; every muscle of Hrithik is at its best. Without wasting much of the time, lets checkout his workout routine.
Hrithik Roshan Workout Routine:
Hrithik Roshan has been working on his body, following international trends on fitness and workout routine, to get a body like an action star which is the demands of the movies. He follows a tough workout every day and follows the fitness regime with discipline without missing a single day session.
His fitness routine is very tight and stretched into different parts that include cardio, stretching, power workout. Every day he does 20-30 minutes of cardio exercise.
He does a well-defined workout to increase stamina, endurance, flexibility and give his body that athletic looks with muscular physique. The workouts are done at extreme level specifically when he is preparing for his action shoots.
He does workout 4 days a week. He has different workout routines for different days which are as follows.
He goes for Chest and Back exercises on Monday. He does Dumbbell, Bench Press, Standing Calf Raise, Seated Calf Raise, Inclined and Under Hand Cable Pull.
Tuesday is the day of Legs exercise, which includes Leg Press, Seated Leg Tucks, Squats and Lying Key Curls.
He does Shoulder and Abs on Thursday which includes Marble Military Press, Reverse Flyes, Upright Barbell Row, Weighted Sit Ups, Supine Oblique Ball Twist, Rotational Lift, Swimming Plank and Walkout
Hrithik Roshan gives priority to Arms exercises on Friday. Biceps, Triceps all types of extreme power exercises like Close-Grip Barbell Bench Press, Triceps Pushdown, Dumbbell Alternate Bicep Curl and Palms-Down Wrist Curl Over A Bench is carried out on Friday.
Saturday & Sunday:
To withstand all these rigorous exercise sessions, his body needs a proper and balanced diet. And for this as well, he has a well planned diet plan prepared from his nutritionist. Lets check it out.
Hrithik Roshan Diet Plan:
Hrithik Roshan has a very different dietary plan that completes his body requirements for different types of vitamins, minerals, proteins and other essential nutrients.
He has always gone for healthy eating habits. No junk food or fried oily food. He believes that your body shows what you eat and how much you eat. He says that one should eat at regular intervals because it enhances your metabolism. As per his nutritionist, he has been advised to take food 6-7 times in the day rather than going for 3 heavy meals.
Other than this he also have many supplements required to fulfill his body requirements after the hard workout sessions. To complete his protein requirements he has protein shake and generally relies on natural sources of protein.
For fibre, minerals and vitamins, the superstar depends upon fibrous carbs, sprouts, broccoli and spinach.
According to Hrithik, his fitness is based upon two words – initiative and consistency.
This handsome hulk has some tips for body building that will help you in getting best results with gym workouts.
Hrithik Roshan Body Building Tips:
- Always do workout exercises for every part of the body with the schedule decided by your trainer. Never skip any of the workout session.
- Do not try for everything on the first day of the workout. Try and build the stamina first and then the power.
- Always follow the correct instructions of the trainer. Doing the exercise in the wrong way can damage your body instead of building it.
- Slowly and steadily make your exercise more intense and high count. This will give more boost to your body.
- Good diet is the priority after and before gym workout. Without proper diet daily, your body won’t attain the best state you desire for. The ratio for diet and exercise should be 90:10.
- You need to be mentally strong to carry out the workout sessions daily. Try to reduce stress. Listening to high beats music helps to push your mind and body for best power exercise.
- Few minutes of stretching & cardio exercises are must before starting your regular health module which includes power and intense workout.
- Your body need proper amount of rest as well. Have a sound sleep is very important for healthy body.
- Low weight is very suitable formula for crafting a good looking body.
- Reduce the intake of sugar.
Hrithik Roshan gym workout routines and fitness tips are not easy to follow, all you need is consistency and this is what will make you stand out in a crowd. You do not have to be a celebrity to prove your fitness to get a desirable body. One needs just motivation and determination to achieve that.
I hope Hrithik’s discipline and determination for fitness and muscular body has motivated you to have one.
I would really love to hear from you. If you have any queries or doubts, do write to us in comments section below.
Find the Celebrity Inside You!!
Latest posts by Anurag Ajmera (see all)
- 8 Magics of Wine: Health Benefits of Drinking Wine Occasionally - June 17, 2020
- 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Raisins – Little Gems Kishmish - June 8, 2020
- 11 Reasons Why Bell Peppers are Healthy Veggie - June 8, 2020