Jillian Michaels is well known fitness trainer and distinctly gorgeous women in the world, she is born in February 18, 1974 (age 43). The birth place Los Angeles, California, United States. She is mainly known for her fitness training workout plans and has a renowned life coach.
She had different lifestyles, where she is an actress, producer, and business women. Jillian Michael is also a bestselling ‘Author of New York Times’, she had 100 million followers in a fitness industry.
She had a quince TV NBC’s hit shows called ‘The Biggest Loser’, along with her website she had transformed millions of her fitness clients. Her dynamic workouts and life coach training made herself to present in unique way to this world.
Jillian Michael Daily workout:
Jillian Michael is known for her daily personal changing workouts, because she knew that the routines workouts will only burns the calories, to have perfect shape of the body she used to do different workouts daily.
Her daily workout plan begins with the kickboxing, yoga, swimming, plyometric, and weight lifting exercises. Her daily 30 minutes workout, helps her have sexy and young looking fairness body. Jillian Michael also do workout for each part of the body, chest, arms, and shoulders to get a perfect bikini body shape.
Her workout plans is like jogging, jumping rope, moving the arms circular for 3 to 5 minutes. These Workout plans will help her to burn the calories in the body. Apart from these, she also goes for walk usually after workout to gain the fresh air. It will energize the body.
Jillian Michael diet tips:
Food quantity and food quality, don’t eat junk food which contains more calories.
- Healthy food which is highly nutritious, like fresh vegetables and fruits.
- Don’t eat carbs because it contains 402 calories.
- Try to use caffeine in a moral does, it busters body metabolism 6%. Try to take it hour before workout.
- Eat Brazil nuts which help to heal the thyroid problems.
- Green vegetables will provide the carbohydrates, so one should eat it daily.
Jillian Michael’s Beauty Tips
- Drink three to five liters of water per day it will removes the toxin substances from the body.
- Eating fresh fruits will provide the pleasant skin tone to our body.
- Avoid the cosmetics as much as possible. More usage of cosmetics will harm the skin.
- Daily usage of lime water will purify the blood.
- Avoid packed food items.
- Sleep with half empty stomach.
- Try to use turmeric powder, it will help to glow your skin.
Vital Stats of Sexy Jillian Michael.
Height: 5’2’ or 157cm.
Weight: 115Ibs or 52kg.
Bust size: 34 inches
Waist size: 24inches
Hip size: 34inches
Dress size: 4-6(US)
Shoe size: 9(US)
Hair color: Light Brown
Eye color: Hazel
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual.
Achievements of Jillian:
Jillian’s great achievement is transforming a millions of her clients through her website, where she received more than million followers to this site. To know more about health and fitness tips which are provide by the Jillian Michaels, you can read her books. She has worked for motion picture as a literary agent in her earlier days. Jillian Michael is the co-owner of Sky Sport and Spa, a sports medicine facility located in the Beverly Hills. Her business partner is Giancarlo Cherish. Her biggest achievement is the NGC’s hit Show ‘The Biggest Loser’. Jillian Michael is the brand ambassador for American Cancer Society.
Her bestselling books
“How to Get the Body You want” (In 2009).
- “Master Your Metabolism” for a hot and healthy body (In 2009).
- “Making the Cut: They 30 Day Diet and Fitness Plan for the Strongest and Sexiest You” (In 2007).
- “Winning by Losing: Drop the weight, change your life.” (In 2005).
- The latest Publication is “Yeah Baby”: The Modern Mama’s Guide to Mastering pregnancy, having a Healthy Baby, And Bouncing Back Better than Ever.
She is also a child who had born with major disorders like ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), sleeping disorders, night terrors and PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome). Because of these disorders her classmates used to torture her in the school, her parents got divorced when she was at age of 12 year.
Jillian Michael had worked as a personal trainer and bartender in the California State University. She owns the Certifications of ‘The National Exercise and Sports Trainers Association (NESTA). And the other one is The Aerobics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA).
Jillian Michael is the certified trainer of Kettelbell. Even though she is suffered from many disorders in her life, she had never sit quietly, she took her every difficulty as a challenge and she fights with it. While she is managing to achieve many things in her life, now she is one the well-known women in the fitness Industry. Jillian Michael is also a mother of two children and TV’s Toughest Trainer, she is the biggest role model for many women in the world.
Latest posts by Amanda (see all)
- What Is the Difference between Coconut Oil and Mct Oil? - September 28, 2019
- What Are The First Signs Of Prostate Problems? - September 22, 2019
- Simple Ways to Improve the Mental Health of Your Employees - September 21, 2019