- Is South Beach Diet Good For Weight Loss?
- How Bad Are Brain Zaps For Your Overall Health?
- German Hospitals Guide: How to Choose the Right Healthcare Institution
- Take Your Skincare Business To The Next Level By Coordinating With A Private Skin Care Company
- The Myths, Risks, and Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
Low back pain or lower back pain is a medical condition in which the patient suffers from pain in the lower portion of the spine. It is a very common disease with millions of cases registered per year across the globe. Lower back pain is also an easily diagnose condition where the sufferer doesn’t usually need to take a professional diagnosis or lab tests to identify the problem. Still, it is recommended to take professional medical help for the person suffering. Back pain is completely treatable with the help of many natural remedies and professional medical treatments.
Common Causes of Lower Back Pain
Lower back pain is the most common type of back pains. It is usually caused by accidental injury to a back muscle or ligament strain. This may happen as a result of certain activities like heavy object lifting, forceful twisting, poor sitting posture, sudden movement, lack of exercise or excessive exercise, fracture, arthritis, shock, ruptured disk, etc. All these and many other activities can cause a stretch in lower back muscles that develop micro tears.
Sometimes, back pain may start because of an internal disease, such as blood clots, kidney stones, infection, etc. Obesity is also a very common cause for this medical condition. The severity of the pain may range from mild hurting to excruciating pain, depending on the amount of tear or muscle strain caused by the injury. It is recommended to seek immediate help or remedy to minimize long-term defects.
Lower Back Pain Symptoms
The most significant symptom of this disease is continuous aching or pain in the lower back. The pain usually starts soon after the activity or accident that caused the injury. Other common symptoms include
- Sudden pain in the lower side of the back
- Difficulty walking or moving or sitting in one place for a time
- Pain movement around the lower back, groin, or thigh, above the knee.
- Muscle contraction
- Soreness upon touch in and around the affected area
Back pain that moves further down the leg and other parts of the body is commonly known as Sciatica. In this, the pain is usually worse in the foot and leg than the lower back. This type of pain is also sometimes limited to one leg or one side of the buttock. Sciatica is a much serious issue than a simple back pain. One should understand the difference between these two so that the right treatment can be implemented.
Natural Remedies for Lower Back Pain
There are many homemade and natural remedies that have proven to be beneficial to treat lower back pain. One can immediately apply any of these natural treatments to minimize the effects of back pain.
- Ice works fast to block the pain and reduce swelling. The affected part must be treated with ice packs several times a day.
- Exercise, Massage therapy & Meditation: These things help the body release more Endorphins hormones that block pain signals from reaching the brain; thus limiting the pain.
- Chiropractic treatments: chiropractic treatments are often beneficial for people suffering from back pain.
- Structural Decompression Breathing: It is a process that strengthens your back muscles, stabilizes the spine, improves posture, and removes back pain.
- Proper posture: Find and maintain the perfect posture that causes the least pressure on the painful area.
- Get enough sleep: Our body cells and muscles automatically recover from various defects while we are sleeping. If the pain is too severe to let you sleep, consult a physician for help.
Lower back pain is a very common human practice that almost everyone goes through at some point in their life. Most back pain is not scary and usually goes away in some time. But if the pain is too much to avoid, one should definitely consider the help of a specialist. We should never ignore the seriousness of this disease as some of lower back pain symptoms may even result in cancer or any autoimmune disease.
There are many common activities one can follow to ensure good overall health. These things include regular exercise, healthy diet, regular body checkups, proper sleep, etc. Take care of your body so that it can take care of you.
Author :- Atul Mittal
Latest posts by Guest (see all)
- 5 Tips to Stay Healthy and in Shape While Running Your Business - May 5, 2019
- Diabetes Complications Due to Uncontrolled Blood Glucose Level - August 23, 2018
- 6 Ways To Deal With Fear Of Failure During Recovery - June 5, 2018