Mudra gyaan or Mudra Vigyan is not only the science of human energy but also the science of 5 elements that combine to form a human body. We are talking about the following 5 elements:-
Mudra and yoga has the power of healing. It has the power to generate the power. This is something magical but yet believable on the facts of science and knowledge of these 5 elements.
When these 5 elements are combined and directed into proper direction, a human body can act as a source of high energy. We can talk about this in detail but we have to now focus on a particular form of mudra know as pran mudra or the energy posture. You can know more about mudra and its healing power in another post where we have shared detailed info about how this is one of the best natural way to heal ailments and provide necessary health and fitness quantum to body.
Here is the related post :-
Tatva Yog Mudra vigyan is an independent yoga, built upon the knowledge of the five fingers of the human hand. Till now, we have used our hands to do physical work or to spend our energy in some form or other, but have you ever thought that our hands can be used to generate energy! Yes! And this can be done by simply practicing Pran mudra also known as the vital energy posture.
The mudra helps to increase the Pran Shakti or the “Life force”. The meaning of the word “Pran” is the energy or life itself. It increases one’s self confidence. It helps the body in increasing its vitality and sustainance when deprived of food and water.
How this Mudra routes the energy in the body?
There are 10 vayu available in the body and pran vayu is an important vayu among them. It stimulates the root chakra that creates the heat and vibration. It awakens and energizes the body. It not only has this but it also helped in achieving inner stability and mind clarity.
Mudras has tremendous amount of benefits associated with them. Pran mudra not only makes us feel energetic but also increases our immunity power. With increased immunity power we automatically get resistance against viral or bacterial infections.
Work done by an energetic and enthusiastic person will give better result as compared to the work done by a lazy and a person lacking self – confidence.
Hence, it is not wrong to say that this mudra influences our physical , mental as well as social life!
For how long should you practice this Mudra? How to Practice this Mudra? What other benefits are there with this mudra? All these questions and queries will be answered in this article.
Duration: There is no time limit for practicing this mudra. One can do it anywhere and while sitting in any posture. It is although suggested to take a saint sitting posture with legs crossed as shown in below picture for reference.
How to Practice This Mudra
Method : It is simple to form this hand posture. Touch the tip of Ring finger and Small finger to the tip of Thumb and keep the remaining two fingers comfortably straight. Practice this 2 times a day for around 10 to 20 min.
You should practice this with both your hands. Below picture clearly shows how to do it.
It is always beneficial if you can control your breathing also while doing the hand mudra. Simply take deep and rhythmic breathe while inhaling and exhaling for same duration. It brings in breathing control in your body. You can chant some words like “radhe” “Krishna” while inhaling and exhaling. Chant radhe while you inhale and Krishna while you exhale.
Try to focus your mind and remove all other unnecessary distractions from your surroundings.
The benefits of Pran mudra are limitless but we will still try to bring as much as we can.
- Regular practice of Pran mudra makes us energetic and active .
- Pran mudra increases our immunity power and prevents us from bacterial or viral infection. It also purifies our blood.
- The whole universe is made of five elements – Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Sky. This mudra includes the involvement of Ring finger (which symbolizes Earth), Small finger (which symbolizes Water) and thumb (which symbolizes Fire), when we touch these three fingers, not only energy is generated within us but also it improves blood flow in our body and removes any blockages if present in blood vessels.
- Practicing it with gyan mudra, solves the problem of sleeplessness.
- It increases our concentration.
- People suffering from survical, citica and spondylosis also feel relieved by practicing Pran Mudra.
- Practicing Pran mudra cures eye disease. It increases our vision. 10 minutes of Pran mudra can keep eyes bright and can solve the problem of quiescence (motionless) of eyes.
- People suffering from diabeties should do it along with gyan mudra .
- This mudra cures vitamin deficiency in our body.
- In religious events, some people do fasting and decide to live without food or water for some days. Doing pran mudra will provide stamina and energy to them.
- Mudras effect changes in veins, tendons, glands and sense organs. Hence, practicing Pran mudra helps in proper blood circulation and cures pain in limbs or legs.
- Pran mudra is helpful in high or low blood pressure as well as for those suffering from heart problems.
These mudras are really effective and work wonders if practiced regularly for certain period of time. All you need to do is make sure you practice is on regular basis and have patience to see results.
Share your experience and your views in the below comment section. Also if you like our work, do like our facebook page also. We would make your every day healthy and happy.
Your Fitness is in your Hands now!!
Love to read books and travelling.
Latest posts by Abhilasha Ajmera (see all)
- Heart-Leaved Moonseed, Guduchi or Giloy’s Uses & Natural Benefits for Health - April 10, 2017
- Why you should do DANCING – workout with fun, the best fitness and beauty mantra - August 7, 2016
- 15 Best and Effective Remedies to get rid of Backache; Simple Health & Fitness Solutions - September 23, 2015