Last Updated on September 30th, 2020
Priyanka Chopra Workout Plan and Diet Chart are something every girl is looking forward to have. She is a gorgeous Bollywood singer, former and actress. Priyanka is also well known as a former Miss World 2000. She born on the dated 18th July 1982 in the small Indian town, known as Jamshedpur (Bihar), now she is a model of global women. Priyanka Chopra left her own studies in order to join the film industry. Priyanka Chopra started her own Bollywood profession with the film “The Hero” in the year of 2003 wherein Priyanka was the 2nd lead, but very soon after which she perform in the film “Aitraaz” for that she gained many awards, as well as that, was the best path to her wonderful Bollywood career.
Priyanka Chopra took off the filming professional with a famous Tamil film ‘Thamizan’. The highly expected upcoming movie of Priyanka Chopra is Baywatch that will be expected to release on the dated 19th May 2017.
Discover Priyanka Chopra Workout Plan and the inside diet plan that keeps her so gorgeous and sizzling hot all time.
Priyanka Chopra’s vital stat
169 cm or 5 ft 6 ½ in
132 pounds or 6 kg
Priyanka Chopra is also well known to depict various genre roles as well as has won several awards for her great performance. She is been in the limelight from a young age and she has properly maintained her fitness all through her career.
The delightful beauty of Priyanka Chopra is forever conscious about her attractive slim look and takes better care of her looks and body. She follows a unique workout routine regularly and her unique diet plan aids her in maintaining her properly toned body also. If you want to know about the diet plan and workout routine of Priyanka Chopra, you can carefully read this following guide.
Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan
She follows an excellent and unique workout schedule every day and her perfect diet plan helps her to maintain her toned body in a proper manner. If you want to gather useful details regarding the priyanka chopra workout routine and priyanka chopra diet plan, you can keep reading ahead here.
She follows an extremely balanced and simple diet. Priyanka Chopra consumes something in each and every 2 hours in order to keep the metabolism rate high and to always stay energized.
The Special Priyanka Chopra Diet Plan consists of:
- For breakfast Priyanka Chopra has two egg whites / sometimes oatmeal along with a single glass of fresh skimmed milk
- Every two hours, she takes a glass of pure coconut water with nuts
- Her lunch consists of veggies, dal with 2 chapattis as well as salad
- She has a sprout salad or turkey sandwich for her evening snack
- She always prefer soup with grilled fish or chicken with sautéed veggies for her dinner
- Priyanka Chopra indulges on cakes, chocolates, and tandoori food on weekends
- She consists of more green fruits and veggies in her daily diet plan in order to offer all important protein and minerals.
Priyanka Chopra Workout Routine
She is naturally blessed with a slim sexy figure. Priyanka Chopra does not easily put on weight, so she need not work more on her body. Even though she is fit, she is passionate to always stay fit and healthy and workout for one hour 4 times per week.
Priyanka Chopra workout routine includes:
- The gym workout of Priyanka Chopra starts with a running on treadmill for appropriately fifteen minutes
- She does twenty to twenty-five bench jumps as well as twenty to twenty-five reverse crunches
- Additionally, she does sixty seconds plank hold and twenty to twenty-five bicep curls with very light weights
- She does spinning and running when she is not going to gym
- Plus, she practices yoga regularly and swear by exactly it to keep mental and physical fitness
Priyanka Chopra Fitness Mantra
She spends more time with her friends and family in order to get relaxation. She also prefers reading books, listening to excellent music, long travel, sleeping and good massage. Priyanka Chopra workout routine also includes yoga, because it helps her to refresh and relax.
Workout tips from Priyanka Chopra
- Incorporate yoga exercise in your daily workout regimen or plan for your mental and physical fitness
- Drink lots of fluids regularly
- Indulge in the most favorite dishes or recipes once a week in order to control cravings
Priyanka Chopra is the fitness motivation for many and we hope that we are able to motivate many through this article. Start you fitness regime today and be like Priyanka because not everything is easy but nothing is unachievable also.
Latest posts by Anurag Ajmera (see all)
- Air Pollution : Easy Remedies to Stop Coughing in Winters - November 29, 2020
- How to Stay Safe this Thanksgiving Season - November 28, 2020
- 8 Magics of Wine: Health Benefits of Drinking Wine Occasionally - June 17, 2020