Last Updated on December 24th, 2020
Sapna Vyas Patel – The Wonder Woman of India who came into limelight when she shed more than 33 kg weight in a year. She has become a fitness idol for people across the globe.
Born on November 10, 1989 in Ahemdabad (India), Sapna has a story behind her transformation, something that pinched her and motivated her to go fit and in shape (Click here to check the story) Her regular hard work, training, and diet plan made her dream come true to achieve that hourglass figure and curves. Currently she is a Certified Reebok fitness professional and has her own website and app “STAYWOW” which is actually a social media website of health bloggers. We at MedicTips (one and only officially signed online medium partner) are helping the society stay fit and healthy by telling the best of tips and tricks that Sapna followed during her course of transformation. Let’s check out her latest vital stats.
Sapna Vyas Patel Latest Vital Stats:
Height: 5’8” or 173 cm
Weight: 53 kg
Bust: 34 inches
Waist: 24 inches
Hip Size: 36 inches
She didn’t only lost 33 kgs of weight, but also developed much desired curves without getting any sort of stretch marks. Its not just the output of her hard workout regime, but also the diet plan she had. Let me tell you guys she is a Ph.D in Nutritional Science and Dietetics and knows what exactly should be eaten in order to stay fit and healthy. Lets checkout the fitness guide of Sapna Vyas Patel.
Sapna Vyas Patel Fitness Tips
Weight loss is not an instant change you should expect, infact it is a long process which needs you to be hard and stubborn enough to not just be regular, but also increase your workout with the passage of time. She has a few prerequisites for everybody who wants to lose weight.
- Set your mind ready for the change.
- Be confident enough that you won’t lose hope until you make it till the end
- Understand the basic weight loss formulas
- Develop healthy eating habits
She follows the most basic weight loss formula
- To lose weight : Calorie intake – Calories burned = less than 0
- To gain weight : Calories intake – Calories burned = more than 0
- To maintain weight : Calories intake – Calories burned = equal to 0
Now coming to her diet plan that made it so easy for her to lose 33 kg of weight. Here she had a simple rule – “Eat less but Eat multiple times”. Doing this not only lets food digest properly but also helps boost the metabolism which as a result helps burn more and more calories easily.
Apart from this she also had one more rule of following a complete vegetarian diet. According to her, human body is designed in such a way that it can digest vegetarian food. Eating non-veg diet burdens up the body and body has to work extra in order to break complex non vegetarian stuff, moreover its really hard to digest non-veg and get rid off the extra food. Hence she has given preference to a complete vegetarian diet and asks her followers to follow the same.
Sapna Vyas Patel Diet Plan:
Meal – 1 (Approximate 50 Calories )
- Tea/ Coffee / Green tea (without / less sugar )
Meal – 2 (Approximate 200 Calories)
- 1 cup low fat milk with whole oats OR
- 2 idlis / 1 plain dosa OR
- 1 plate upma with vegetables OR
- 2 wheat bread toasts with 2 teaspoon honey
Meal – 3 (Approximate 200 Calories)
- Mix fruit dish OR
- 1 bowl fruit yogurt (no sugar) OR
- 1 glass fruit milk shake (very less sugar) OR
- 1 glass milk fruit lassi (very less sugar)
Meal – 4 (Approximate 500 Calories)
- 2 chapatti, boiled vegetables, pulses(dal), rice and buttermilk OR
- Low fat curd cheese (paneer) cuisine, 2 chapatti and buttermilk OR
- Boiled vegetables & cheese whole wheat bread sandwich OR
- Boiled vegetables / low fat curd cheese chapatti with lassi OR
- 1 glass milk with 2 whole wheat bread toast
Meal – 5 (Approximate 200 Calories)
- 1 bowl boiled sprouts and beans with lemon, salt and black pepper dressing OR
- 1 bowl Split Green gram pulse (Moong dal) OR
- 1 bowl oats
Meal – 6 (Approximate 350 Calories)
- Baked potatoes and vegetables with chopped tomatoes and onion OR
- 1 bowl vegetable soup OR
- 1 bowl brown rice with vegetable soup OR
- Handful of dry fruits
Meal – 7 (Approximate 100 Calories)
1 glass low fat warm milk
This was it from her diet plan. A complete vegetarian diet with easy to digest and full of minerals and nutritious diet to fulfill demands of body. Now comes the toughest part; her workout routine. Let’s have a look at her workout regime that she never forgets to follow:
Sapna Vyas Patel Workout Routine:
- She was not particular about her workout plan. She suggests to start with normal workout plan starting with a brisk walk, slowly converting it to jogging and then to running and side by side increasing the distance every day or once in a week (it helps build stamina)
- She also use to go for swimming in the mean for a change. As swimming is again one of the activity that works on each and every part of body and helps maintain correct posture and figure as well.
- And once you are able to build a good stamina, you may opt for some workout at home or you may opt for yoga as well.
- Once you are good with that you may join gym for weigh training to give the much desired shape and curves. For weight training, you may follow what your trainer suggests because everybody has different body types and different desires, so accordingly you may develop your body.
By the time I am sure you would definitely have developed an urge to know more about her, so you may follow her on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to get checkout pics and info about Sapna.
This is how a normal girl turned to celebrity overnight just by losing weight. If you too want to get her stats, follow her workout routine and diet plan, it will surely help you attain your desired figure. Do not forget to share same with your friends and family and do comment below in case of any queries, our team would be more than happy to help you.
Find The Celebrity Inside You..!!