- Getting to Know the Significance of Research Chemicals in Today's Modern World
- Insightful Read-Know How To Unlock Your Passion with the Help of Medicines For Strong Erection
- The Dos And Don'ts Of Maximizing The Benefits Of Protein Bars For Muscle Growth
- The Ultimate Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin: Tips and Product Recommendations
- Recovery Techniques for Athletes: Optimizing Rest for Improved Performance
Shilajit is a mineral-based extract to improve energy levels. It is found in the rocks of the Himalayas and consists of more than eighty-four minerals. It is a health rejuvenator that helps in the sexual stamina of men and also manages chronic fatigue, tiredness, lethargy and fatigue due to diabetes. Shilajit as a ayurvedic herb is also prevalent towards improving levels of testosterone, enhancing fertility. The presence of fulvic and humic acid in Shilajit recharges mitochondria in the body cells to produce energy. Since it increases the activity of the immune system, it is advisable to take Shilajit for sexual stamina with the doctor’s advice.
How does Indian Viagra or Shilajit Benefits Men?
Shilajit, which can also be called an Indian Viagra, is an ayurvedic product for boosting vigour and sexual energy. It has been used as a tonic for improving male fertility; enhancing libido and curing impotence. It has multiple benefits that will enhance the sexual performance of men, improvising testosterone level, insomnia, heart health, Alzheimer’s, etc.
Boost Sexual Drive and Improve Libido
- Shilajit is the topmost herbal product that continues to be used from time unknown to the civilization to help with sexual health problems. Its use is recommended to treat the absence of sex drive and enhancement of libido. It has a natural ability to boost mitochondrial function and energy level, providing a positive effect on the sexual and spiritual power. Its supplements are considered natural for relieving anxiety and stress that impact sexual arousal.
Improve Sperm Count
- It has been proved that Shilajit benefits sperm count and motility. Scientific facts claim that it also improves male fertility. Therefore, if someone is struggling with low sperm count and male fertility, it is worth prescribing them Shilajit.
Maintain Good Sexual Health
- It has such powerful antioxidants and minerals that aid the body in fighting free radicals and maintaining good health. It ensures blood flow which is extremely necessary to achieve and maintain erection among men. As mentioned above, shilajit for sexual stamina also helps in relieving anxiety and stress related to erectile dysfunction , improves sexual arousal and performance during intercourse or sexual mating. Shilajit for sexual stamina is also helpful in helping you last longer in bed and enjoy the moment of your love.
Maintain Testosterone Levels
- As men get older, their hormonal level also starts to drop, causing an impact on their hair loss, reduction in muscle mass, fatigue and increased body fat. The reduction in testosterone varies from man to man, but it can also start falling after they turn thirty. Shilajit has elements that can increase levels of testosterone in the body. A scientific study has proved that it increases the substantial amount of testosterone in the male body, especially between 45-55 years, if taken twice regularly or with a prescribed routine.
Lowers the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Shilajit benefits in lowering the risk of Alzheimer’s disease, a progressive brain condition that affects people in their old age. It causes problems with memory, thinking, concentration and behaviour. Fulvic acid acts as an antioxidant that improves cognitive function and prevents the accumulation of tau protein. Scientific studies have supported in stating that it can stop the buildup of inflammatory responses that increases the risk of disease by producing protein and helps in improving its symptoms.
Yes, Shilajit is for Women as Well
The rejuvenating resin from Shilajit also helps women build sexual stamina and libido. So Shilajit for sexual stamina building is not only for men but also for women. The tonic that comes for women normalizes the level of reproductive hormones in the body, including estrogen and progesterone. These are essential hormones for regulating the menstrual cycle. Women sometimes are also prescribed to take it to reduce menstrual pain and cramps.
Reduce Weight Naturally
- The properties included reducing the appetite of women that helping in less consumption of food, and burning fat. Shilajit is beneficial to women because it helps in reducing weight naturally. It is suggested that along with the use of it, a regular exercise regime must be followed.
Regularise Menstrual Cycle
- There are a balanced set of hormones in women’s bodies that regulate timely menstruation. Shilajit is also beneficial in regularizing the menstrual cycle. Its constant use also regularizing estrogen and progesterone hormones supports in relieving menstrual pain and cramps.
Helps deal with Alzheimer’s Disease
- It also helps women prevent brain cells from dying and shrinking. · As stated above, Alzheimer’s Disease is a neurological disorder causing problems with memory, behaviour and thinking. Many scientific studies have suggested that with Shilajit, the disease can be either prevented or its progression can be slowed down.
Helps give Extra Boost and Energy
- Women face challenges with hormonal changes in their bodies throughout their life. With time and ageing, it causes tiredness. Women tend to manage household responsibilities and their workplace engagements that can cause burnout and stress-causing tiredness due to work. Shilajit enhances mitochondria function in women that helps in generating energy. This gives an extra boost and acts as a supplement for the women’s body.
Delay Ageing Process
- The two primary ageing factors are cellular damage and free radicals; Shilajit contains fulvic acid that acts against them in ageing. It has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory agents that also delay the ageing process among women. It helps reducing signs of fine line and wrinkles and making the skin look more youthful.
Increases Iron Levels
- In India, anemia is very common among women. It is caused due to blood loss, a low iron diet, and the body’s inability to absorb iron. Scientific studies have shown that using Shilajit as a supplement can gradually increase iron levels in women’s bodies with its rich iron content.
Helps in Maintaining Bone Density
- Women experience a reduction in bone density, and it mostly happens with a gradual increase in age due to estrogen deficiency during menopause. Ayurvedic herb, Shilajit supports in strengthening the bone structure and density relieving symptoms of menopause.
Indian Viagra – Shilajit
Shilajit as viagra and shilajit for sexual stamina building is quite a popular sex tonic due to its ability to enhance the core energy for sexual stamina and work on the urogenital system. It is an ayurvedic and natural product that dilates the cell walls to transport minerals deep into the cell. Almost all the organs in the body benefit from the use of Shilajit. It supports the reproductive system of men and women and has an excellent effect on disorders like stress, mental fatigue, epilepsy, anxiety, and depression. Shilajit is thus helpful for the nervous system.
It is extremely supportive in the digestive system as it has iron content; in the respiratory system for disorders like cough, cold, associated allergies, weakness, tiredness, lethargy etc. and in the urinary system by keeping a check on painful bleeding piles, blood pressure, varicose vein, high cholesterol levels in the bloodstream etc.
Shilajit is Beneficial in Boosting Testosterone
It has been proven that Shilajit benefits in boosting testosterone and building sexual stamina among men. In Ayurveda, it is known to be a potent herb which apart from improving brain functions, reduces the effects of ageing and helps fight chronic fatigue. It is extremely helpful for the sexual health of men. A study suggests that Shilajit is a prescribed product whose daily supplements boost testosterone levels in healthy men by 20%. Some older men are turning towards using nutritional supplements like Shilajit to support and maintain their lifestyles. After a study done on Shilajit in 2014, it was found that its physiological and pharmacological effects are attributed to the Dibenzo-Alpha-Pyrones (DBPs), DBP chromoproteins, fulvic acid and various polymeric forms of fulvic acid.
It has also been found that the use of Shilajit is safe and mostly free from any adverse effects if taken wisely. It increases spermatogenesis in men who are going through infertility. Though a medical practitioner should prescribe its dosage if high doses are taken, blood lipids have beneficial effects. There is also a significant betterment in dehydroepiandrosterone sulphate (DHEAs), the main precursor of testosterone with the treatment of purified Shilajit. All the modus operandi of purified Shilajit on synthesis and stimulation of testosterone are better than placebo treatment. While Shilajit has benefits, there is also adulteration; therefore, one must be cautious while purchasing it.
Difference between Shilajit and Ashwagandha
Both Shilajit and Ashwagandha assist in the sexual function where Shilajit has strong bio generative qualities to accelerate cell regeneration. Ashwagandha has powerful therapeutic properties that boost a person’s energy by taking it regularly. They are paired together many times to generate nutrients that aids in restoring sexual drive.
Different Form and Benefits
- Ashwagandha is a herb that includes its roots, flowers, leaves or branches that offer different benefits. Shilajit is a blackish-brown resin that is usually available in powdered form. It has nutrients and bioactive compounds like humic and fulvic acid. It benefits people suffering from hypertension, digestive issues, eczema, anemia, and many such conditions. The bioactive compounds in the herb help boost immunity and relive the symptoms of depression and anxiety. Their usage is suggested to be organized to be more effective and efficient since they are both ayurvedic ingredients that can play an active role in managing health implications.
Different Properties and Functions
- While Shilajit has fulvic acid that may improve cognitive functions and strengthen brain functions with antioxidant properties in it. Whereas, Ashwagandha may reduce stress hormone levels in the body relieving symptoms of stress and anxiety. Its everyday consumption improves mental health, social interactions, brain capacity, memory and thinking, along with physical strength.
Similarity in Benefits :- Shilajit for Sexual Stamina
- Consuming Shilajit for sexual stamina increases testosterone levels in the body that boosts sexual stamina and desire. It improves the sperm count and quality of sperm among men. The use of Shilajit is also connected with improved fertility among women. Therefore it’s a product useful for both men and women. Ashwagandha boosts libido among both men and women. Hence both these products, when used together, relieve fatigue and increase sexual desire.
How Much is Consumed
- Ashwagandha is generally used in larger quantities than Shilajit, and if combined, they can be taken with milk, a teaspoon of ghee or water. · The dosage of both Shilajit and Ashwagandha varies and is suggested to be taken as per the advice of a medical practitioner. It is always necessary to consume them after consultation, especially when the person has any health condition and the dosages can be regulated well.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do Ancient Texts say about Shilajit?
The Charak Samhita addresses Shilajit in the Rejuvenation Therapy chapter. It mentions its effectiveness for all bodily imbalances when used correctly, in correct dosage, exact combination and appropriate formula. It also marks its benefits that result in strength, stamina and energy. The Sushruta Samita mentions the same thing when Shilajit is taken regularly, whereas Astanga Hrdayam declares it the best rejuvenator. It has various benefits of sexual health like prolonged sexual drive, boosting sexual stamina and helpful in the process of regaining energy after intercourse.
What does Modern Science say about Shilajit?
Different scientific research has identified micro-minerals, trace elements, organic humic and fulvic acid, and Shilajit’s antioxidant properties. The presence of these properties eliminates any suspicion or fear of its health-supporting characteristics as prescribed by Ayurveda. Whereas essential minerals and elements have sufficed to be vital for different bodily functions and processes, fulvic and humic acid enhance the bioavailability of nutrients.
How is Shilajit Made and Purified?
Shilajit is made of rocks in the Himalayas after millions of years when plants transformed into an affluent mineral mass, which was a resinous substance. For years people in the Himalayas hand-collected this substance. They used it to purify it as traditional Tibetan methods using only spring water to produce ultra-pure authentic Shilajit. Now, there are various purification methods, but the conventional Tibetan techniques have the purest resin.
What are the different forms of Shilajit?
The purity and potency of Shilajit depend upon the location and altitude from where its resins are extracted, the purification techniques used and the grade of Shilajit. There are four different varieties of Shilajit, but only the highest grade, called Gold Grade, has all the legendry properties. To identify the grade of Shilajit, it’s colour and type of rock from where the raw Shilajit is found are noticed.
How do Shilajit Works?
Shilajit is comprised of vital minerals and elements needed for energy reactions in the body cells and a high percentage of fulvic acid for the transportation of these mineral molecules deep into the body. The minerals are in the form of an ion which is an easy absorbent and can move them to the required areas in the body. Shilajit also has an exemplary ability to bring the essence of the tissue system.
How is Shilajit Consumed?
It is not complicated to consume Shilajit. It can either be simply dissolved in hot non-chlorinated water, tea or warm milk and drink. Shilajit can also be dissolved by keeping it under the tongue or by swallowing it with water if it tastes unpleasant to the person using it. It is recommended to start using it with a small dosage for general wellbeing, and the quantity can be increased with time while analyzing the changes it’s bringing.
How long does it take for Shilajit to work?
The working log of Shilajit differs from person to person. For some people, the benefits are experienced within ten days, but for maximum use, it is recommended to take one to three portions per day over a period of six to eight weeks. It is also to be kept in mind that the result also varies from person to person, where many people start feeling differently immediately.
What is the percentage of fulvic acid in Shilajit?
Fulvic acid is one of the active components in Shilajit, and different companies selling it mention specific and standardized percentages of fulvic acid in their product. Unfortunately, no scientific study has been released that confirms the correct measurement of the fulvic acid percentage with accuracy and consistency. Therefore, for instance, if five different tests are performed on the same sample, all the results will be different.
Is Shilajit a Safe Product?
Shilajit has been used for centuries in Ayurveda for its benefits. In contrast, if the product is not naturally purified with filtered spring water, serious concerns about its safety can be raised. It should be kept in mind that if the person using it is pregnant or lactating, the consumption should be made under the medical practitioner’s guidance. Further, a consultation should be made while pairing it with another supplement (s).
Is Shilajit always is in powdered form?
Pure Shilajit becomes hard in cold temperature and soft during warm temperature, therefore it is completely fine if one consumes Shilajit, which is hard and not powdered. Further, this quality can only be noticed if Shilajit is pure and genuine, which is also an indicator of its authenticity. Instead of heating it in a hot pan during winters, it is prescribed to give it your own body heat to soften it before using.
Wrapping up Final Words
Shilajit for sexual stamina is a very energetic product and is generally provided without a prescription, as it is not assumed to have chemical/medicinal value. Shilajit is neither a cure of any disease nor an alternative to any medicine; therefore, it should not be replaced with a medicine. It is simply an herbal extract with a lot of health benefits. It is also important to ensure that a laboratory-tested product is purchased which is free of additives and chemicals. Many times, the body takes time to adapt to the product; hence lower or prescribed quantity should be consumed in the beginning.
- Shilajit for Sexual Stamina ; Is it Beneficial or Harmful? - November 24, 2021