- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on December 18th, 2020 Indian gooseberry, commonly known as “AMLA” in Asia, is known by different names in different parts of the world like Phyllanthus emblica (scientific name), or emblic, emblic myrobalan, myrobalan and malacca tree; is an integral part of every household kitchen. People relish its sour taste in home made ketchups, pickles, murabbas and even as fresh fruit. However, more importantly, Amla has a lot of associated medicinal values. This…Read More