- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on July 1st, 2020 Irritable Bowel Syndrome a.k.a. IBS is a common gastric condition that affects your large intestine and causes symptoms such as cramping, abdominal pain, excessive gas, mucus in the stool, bloating, diarrhea, constipation or alternative bouts of diarrhea and constipation. About 10-15% of the world population suffers from IBS which is a chronic condition. This means that you will have to manage it long term. Don’t worry, only a very…Read More