- Is South Beach Diet Good For Weight Loss?
- How Bad Are Brain Zaps For Your Overall Health?
- German Hospitals Guide: How to Choose the Right Healthcare Institution
- Take Your Skincare Business To The Next Level By Coordinating With A Private Skin Care Company
- The Myths, Risks, and Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
The gluten-free movement might be coming to an end. Well, that’s if Dr. John Douillard has any say in it. Dr. Douillard, a Boulder, Colorado-based certified ayurvedic practitioner and former NBA nutrition expert, says that gluten’s been getting a bad rap for far too long. “Wheat has been found guilty without a fair trial,” says Dr. Douillard, author of Eat Wheat: A Scientific and Clinically-Proven Approach to Safely Bringing Wheat and Dairy Back into Your…Read More