- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Acid reflux is the most common problem and complaint seen by medical professionals these days. Acid reflux is also known as heartburn. It is the most common chronic disease in which stomach acid flows into the food pipe thus irritating the lining of the esophagus and causing heartburn or acid reflux. Acid reflux more than twice a week or more often is called GERD. It is defined as Gastroesophageal reflux disease in which the acidic contents…Read More