- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
According to Hindu mythology, Lord Brahma is also known as the ‘Creator of the universe.’ Brahma means divine and is also cited as the ultimate consciousness of one’s inner self. Brahma mudra is a hand mudra that can be performed either as a part of pranayama, meditation, or can also be performed autonomously. The Brahma mudra has in numerous benefits and is known to relieve anxiety, stress, and depression, and other physical health benefits. The Brahma mudra involves the integrated movement…Read More