- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on January 7th, 2021 Tulsi (Holy Basil), Neem (Azadirachta indica) and Amla (Gooseberry) are three magical herbs who have gained their unique identity worldwide among Ayurvedic Remedies and specially in Asian sub-continent. These three herbs hail their roots from ancient times and have a special place in the esteem Ayurveda as well for curing a number of skin and body ailments. These three are being used since ages for curing acne, diabetes, stomach problems,…Read More