- Myths and Facts on Mass Gainers [ Protein Supplements for Workout ]
- Periodontal Disease: Everything You Need to Know
- Psychiatrist and Psychologist for Mental Health Treatment and Diagnosis
- How Young Сan You Start Teaching Kids to Swim?
- 8 Foods Rich in Biotin for Hair Growth - Prevent Hair Loss with Vitamin H
Last Updated on September 25th, 2020 What are pelvic floor muscles? Pelvic floor muscles support the pelvic organs (bowel, bladder and uterus in women and bowel, bladder in men). Consider it as a mini trampoline with three holes in it (one for each organ) and can move up and down. It looks like this: Main Functions of These Muscles: Organ support – Bowel, bladder and Uterus are supported against gravity by these muscles. Stability…Read More