- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on September 25th, 2020 What are pelvic floor muscles? Pelvic floor muscles support the pelvic organs (bowel, bladder and uterus in women and bowel, bladder in men). Consider it as a mini trampoline with three holes in it (one for each organ) and can move up and down. It looks like this: Main Functions of These Muscles: Organ support – Bowel, bladder and Uterus are supported against gravity by these muscles. Stability…Read More