- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on September 30th, 2020 Stress Continence is a state where a person has an unintentional urine discharge. The patient is not able to control the urine flow when certain pressure or stress is created on bladder. Such circumstances may occur while laughing, coughing, exercising, sneezing, dancing and in severe conditions it can happen even when standing from a sitting position or talking loudly. The condition of stress incontinence is seen both in men…Read More