- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Last Updated on December 18th, 2020 Different Types of Ayurveda Massage Therapy Shirodhara Ayurveda Head Massage If we break the term “shirodhara”, it gives 2 different terms -“shiro” and dhara, where Shiro means head and dhara means flow. So the name specifies that this therapy is related to something flow over head. It is an ancient ayurvedic massage therapy which is practiced in India and many other parts of north east asia for about 5000…Read More