- 5 Celebrities Who Studied Medicine Before Becoming Famous
- 10 Best Indian Yoga Centers and Wellness Retreat | Supercharge Your Creative Energies
- 10 Effective Solutions to Reduce Hair Loss – Natural Ways to Save Hair
- The Wellness Benefits Of Using Organic Towels
- How is a Gynecologist and Urologist Different from each other?
Several gum problems which when left untreated even results in tooth loss, on the contrary, most oral health conditions are preventable and treated well in early stages. Some of the common Oral health diseases that impact our oral health are Gingivitis and Periodontitis. The most common oral health problem in 50percent of the population is Gingivitis (Gum inflammation). Oral health poses a major health burden and affects people throughout their lifetime and often goes unnoticed…Read More