- Is South Beach Diet Good For Weight Loss?
- How Bad Are Brain Zaps For Your Overall Health?
- German Hospitals Guide: How to Choose the Right Healthcare Institution
- Take Your Skincare Business To The Next Level By Coordinating With A Private Skin Care Company
- The Myths, Risks, and Benefits of Cosmetic Surgery
Indian gooseberry, commonly known as “AMLA” in Asia, is known by different names in different parts of the world like Phyllanthus emblica (scientific name), or emblic, emblic myrobalan, myrobalan and malacca tree; is an integral part of every household kitchen. People relish its sour taste in home made ketchups, pickles, murabbas and even as fresh fruit. However, more importantly, Amla has a lot of associated medicinal values. This small green translucent gooseberry is the…Read More