Last Updated on October 4th, 2020
Known for songs that narrate her personal life, Taylor Swift is popular American singer and contemporary songwriter. Born on December 13, 1989 in Pennsylvania, United States, Taylor moved to Tennessee at a young age of 14 to make her career in her field of interest – country music. Though her first album released in 2006 which was quite a hit, it was her second album Fearless released in 2008 which made her win four Grammy Awards that year with Love Story and You Belong with Me becoming the most popular songs of the album that year. She has also been winner of Academy of Country Music Awards, Emmy Award, Songwriters Hall of Fame and many more.
Breathtakingly beautiful Taylor has been on Forbe’s list of top earning women. Her estimated net worth is $280 million. The American sweetheart has been part of various philanthropic activities. She is renowned for her smashing stage performances where her songs and her perfectly toned body woo her fans. Taylor Swift says that she follows a workout routine not to keep herself slim but to prevent her from panting on stage. Training and healthy food for her are basically ways to bring out the best in her on stage for stunningly hot performances.
The Shake It Off singer shakes the world with following body figures.
Sexy Taylor Swift Vital Stats
- Height: 5’10” (178 cm)
- Weight: 57 kg (125 lb)
- Bust: 34 inches or 86 cm
- Waist: 24 inches or 60 cm
- Hip Size: 33 inches or 84 cm
- Shoe Size: 9 (US)
- Dress Size: 2 (US)
With fitness being an indispensable part of her life, Taylor does not make too many rules about what to eat.
She believes that every individual has unique portions of food requirement and that must be identified and realized.
Taylor sometimes indulges in eating junk food and does not deprive herself of some cravings.
The young blonde singer drinks lots of water, about 10 small bottles of water in a day. She keeps herself away from sugary beverages except on cheat days.
Singer Taylor Swift Diet Plan
Taylor Swift’s diet consists of simple meals with healthy food:
For Breakfast: orange juice, cereals, buckwheat pancake
In Lunch: vegetables, sandwich, yogurt
Evening: healthy snacks munching, lavender lemonade
For Dinner: salads, fruits, vegetables
Some Diet Facts about Taylor :
Though she keeps her meals light and simple in weekdays, she enjoys eating calorie- rich food during her cheat days which are weekends for her.
- She particularly enjoys eating ice cream, fries, diet coke, thinly sliced ham, gluten free pizza, red wine and cookies.
- Sometimes, she also drinks Swift Shake– a drink made by Dr. Oz. particularly after her name for her which contains cranberries, chocolate chips and peanut butter.
- Taylor Swift loves to cook for her family and friend.
- She bakes chai cinnamon cookies and pumpkin breads.
To maintain her enticing figure in all shows, promotions and events, Taylor follows a regular workout routine. Being tall, she particularly takes care to keep her long legs toned as they give her a svelte figure.
Taylor Swift Workout Routine Includes:
She runs on treadmill daily for at least an hour and uses elliptical trainer. While running, she listens to all types of music that keeps her engaged and motivated. For her, it then becomes running to the beat.
- Swift does not care about whether or not she will look slim through her workouts, her constant focus is on sweating out all toxins from her body to come out fresh and energetic for her next show and song.
- She involves herself in Yoga and Pilates as she believes they bring essential balance and stamina to her.
- For her being able to give alluring performance at shows, she needs to have unparalleled energy and stamina only then her songs will reflect the same emotions.
For arms she does – Tricep dips, Press ups, Dumbbell lateral raise
Workout for abs – Plank toe taps, Sandbell oblique slam, Full sit up
For legs she particularly does – Split squat, lateral lunge, single leg hip bridge
Sexy Taylor Swift Beauty Secrets :
Taylor Swift has naturally luscious hair and clear skin. She has never dyed her hair nor has she used any hair products as she fears hair damage. She likes them to be naturally beautiful.
Taylor Swift loves to apply Body Shop Coconut Butter for a fresh feeling. She also takes care to apply sun block to avoid sunburn when she goes out.
Liquid liner, mascara and lip color are must in her makeup kit.
When it comes to health, Taylor says that Health is a big part of being happy. Hence, she not only believes in being healthy physically but also being healthy emotionally. Whenever she feels that she had a long week of working hard, she gives herself a break and indulges in what she craves for and likes to eat or do. Instead of restricting herself to some strict diet and workout routine like other celebrities, she is watchful of how healthy her weeks or days have been and make adjustments accordingly to maintain a balance.
I like reading classics since they give me space and capacity to reflect. Cupcakes make me skip my no sugar resolve. I enjoy nurturing plants as they bring good health and vital freshness to my life.
In today’s fast-paced lifestyle, I like exploring products, methods and experiences that help one achieve good health and sound mind. I believe that technology has extensively changed the fitness environment by providing a highly engaging fitness experience.
Latest posts by Tanvi Jain (see all)
- 20 Best Yoga Poses and Asanas for Back Pain Relief - September 16, 2017
- Sexy Taylor Swift Diet Plan, Workout Routine and Beauty Tips - September 2, 2017
- Sexy Angelina JolieWorkout Routine & Diet Plan - August 19, 2017