Did you Know India is one of leading producer of sugarcane in the word. Production rate of Sugarcane in India is very high especially in North India. Since I belong to North India, I know the amazing benefits of sugarcane on human health and fitness. Being a north Indian, I also have experienced the days of summers, which are harsh and really damn hot and can suck the life out of you. We can consume sugarcane in two formats, first sugarcane can be eaten as it is (directly) which is very common in north India and second we can consumed in the form Juice mixed with mint leaves, lemon juice and a pinch of black salt. Thinking of this juice has brought some water in my mouth right now.
This is not just another type of drink but it is one of the pure, natural and energy drink. The most commonly known name of this juice is (GANNE KA RAS).
Sugarcane is known for its heat beating quality and 2 glasses of chilled sugarcane Juice helps the body gain instant energy and hydration. It not only quench the thirst but also revitalize the body with refilled energy. Because of natural sugar in the juice, body gets the desired glucose for energy generation.
Almost 70% of the world’s sugar is produced from sugarcane while the remaining 30% comes from sugar beet crop.
It is loaded with abundant minerals like calcium, phosphorus, zinc, and potassium, and vitamins like A, B- complex, and C.
Another good thing about sugarcane juice is that it also keeps you in top shape.
From weight loss to skin remedies, from digestion problems to heart issues, sugarcane juice is really helpful in all these aspects of human health.
To explain the benefits of this sweet juice full of natural sugar we have listed down the amazing points.
Find the Amazing health benefits of sugarcane juice listed below:-
- Cure for Skin Problem:
Sugarcane Juice (GANNE KA RAS) is Acidic in nature because it includes Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, iron, manganese and also good source of alpha hydroxyl acid like glycolic acids. This acid helps to increase cell turnover and also going to remove dead cell of the skin and because of this the skin get smooth.
Sugarcane juice is very effective in curing skin problems like acne.
For using Sugarcane in acne problem we need to use sugarcane juice and Multani Mitti. I hope you all know Multani Mitti.
We have to prepare a paste by mixing Multani Mitti and sugarcane Juice and apply the mask on your Skin and leave for 10- 15 Minutes and after that clean your Skin by using cotton towel or water and do this thing regularly at least once a week, I am sure your skin will automatically glow day by day.
It also helps in keeping your skin young and hydrated. Sugarcane juice has antioxidant property which makes the skin healthy, shiny, soft, supple, fair as well as prevents from early ageing and wrinkles.
- Aids in digestion: It is good for the well-being of the digestive system due to its high potassium levels. It helps in keeping the digestive system in good shape, prevents stomach infections and is considered to be particularly useful in treating the problem of constipation.
It’s good for treating acidity and stomach burns since it contains alkaline salts, thus acting as digestive Tonic.
Health Fact:-Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
- Complete Source of Natural Energy: When we are running, walking in sun light or continuously doing any hard work we lose so much water and energy at that time that we instantly need energy as well as water. Sugarcane is one of the best source for getting instant energy. It is rich in carbohydrates, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients which collectively makes it the ideal energy drink. It helps in building plasma and body fluids, thus helping in counter effect dehydration, dryness and fatigue.
- Prevents Body Infections: From the above two point we all know that Sugarcane juice is acidic or alkaline in nature because of many type of acid being present in it which makes it alkaline in nature and to know that diseases like cancer cannot survive in alkaline environment. Sugarcane Juice also protects our body from Stomach infection and all.
- Prevent Heart diseases:
Due to alkaline in nature Sugarcane juice also prevents the heart diseases it is going to decrease the level of Extra cholesterol and triglycerides because if these things were going to increase in our body there is huge chances of blockage in our body. One should drink sugarcane Juice on regular basis for preventing heart problems.
Some other great benefits of sugarcane that you can look into.
Helps in reducing weight
Sugarcane juice is helpful in reducing weight which is a very good news for the people who are looking for sweet options to reduce weight. It has soluble fibre which helps in shredding weight.
Benefits of Sugarcane Juice during Pregnancy
Sugarcane juice is really helpful during periods of pregnancy. It helps increasing the Hb level and prevents baby from any health or birth defects thus ensuring safe pregnancy.
Also, research has discovered that sugarcane juice minimizes ovulating problems in women, thereby increasing chances of conception
Helps in Preventing Bad Breath & Tooth Decay
Sugarcane juice is the best home remedy for your bad breathe problem and also tooth decay can be avoided. Sugarcane contains minerals such as calcium and phosphorus that help build your teeth enamel.
Some really Interesting Sugarcane Facts for your health wiki.
- Sugarcane has no fats. It is, in fact, a 100% natural drink.
- It is a grass plant of the genus Saccharum, and can be found in 36 varieties.
- In 1493, Christopher Columbus took sugarcane to the Carribean to plant it there.
- A mature sugarcane can grow up to 30 feet tall.
- A single sugarcane plant can take 9 to 24 months to become mature, depending on the climate.
- Sugar extracted from sugarcane juice contains only 15 calories!
Now you know the amazing benefits of sugarcane juice. Try out the glass of sugarcane if you haven’t done that even once in your lifetime. Regular intake of sugarcane juice will give you these immense benefits.
Do share with us your views and opinions in the comment section below. If you know of any other good health benefits of sugarcane, please do share with us.
If you liked the post, do not forget to share it on facebook or twitter with your friend circle.
Keep Reading and Stay Healthy
Latest posts by Pradeep Mishra (see all)
- How To Create Your Support Network During Addiction Rehab - June 24, 2020
- Truly Amazing Health and skin Benefits of Sugarcane juice (Ganne ka Ras in Hindi) - August 3, 2016
- Spending most of your time in Air Conditioners? Beware..!! - May 7, 2016