Last Updated on December 18th, 2020
Bollywood’s fittest and finest hunk, Vicky Kaushal has delivered one after other big hits throughout his career. Known for his roles in movies like URI and Manmarziyan, the actor had stolen millions of hearts in the first year of his debut.
His performances have received critical acclaim and the audience has loved his effortless acting and naturally stunning looks. Vicky Kaushal has been one of the few Bollywood actors to rope in such a huge audience in such a short time.
What most people wonder and want to know is the secret behind the actor’s dreamy body and rustic looks. The actor who was first seen in Masaan completely transformed himself for his film- Uri. Here today, we will share with you the fitness workout and beauty secrets of the heart throbbing actor.
Vicky kaushal’s Career so Far
Being a mainstream Bollywood actor, Vicky Kaushal has done various striking roles. Experimenting with his character in each film, the actor has delivered promising performances to each of his films.
He began working as an assistant director to Anurag Kashyap in his two-film series Gangs of Wasseypur.
However, he made his debut with the critically acclaimed film, Masaan in 2015. His performance won him various awards including the IIFA award for the best debut actor.
The actor was then seen in a romantic Netflix film, Love per square foot. It was India’s first Netflix original film. Soon after this, the actor worked with Alia Bhatt in the spy thriller Raazi in 2018.
One role for which Vicky Kaushal will always be known as the role of Sanjay Dutt’s best friend from the movie Sanju.
After Sanju, there was no going back for this hard-working actor who continued to give outstanding performance in films like Uri: The surgical strike, one of the highest-grossing Indian films followed by Manmarziyan where his funny and astounding character was loved by many.
VICKY KAUSHAL VITAL STATS
The handsome hunk of Bollywood who has leveled up the fitness game of Bollywood with his breathtaking transformation from a lean boy in Masaan to a bulky and strong Army person in Uri has vital body stats to look for.
- Height: 6’3” (191 cm)
- Weight: 80 kg (176 lbs)
- Body measurements: 40-34-14
- Chest size: 40 inches
- Biceps Size: 14 inches
- Shoe size: 11 (US)
- Eye color: Dark Brown
- Hair color: Black
- Age: 31 years
Vicky Kaushal Workout Routine
Here is what all workouts and exercises the actor do throughout the week:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
For these three days of the week, the actor performs these three workout combinations,
- First set (5 sets, 8 reps):This set includes lateral rise, deadlifts, chin-ups, and flat bench press.
- Second set (5 sets, 10 reps):This set consists of inclined dumbbell presses, bent-over barbell rows, and overhead press.
- Third set (5 sets, 10 reps):The third set includes seated row, high pull, dumbbell rear deltoid flyes, and chest fly.
Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday
- First set (4 sets, 14 reps):This set includes leg extensions, squats, leg curls, and calf raises.
- Second set (4 sets, 14 reps):This set includes step up, stiff leg deadlifts, and leg press
Vicky Kaushal Workout Fitness
Even though the actor does extensive workout and follows a strict diet plan, the actor believes having a fixed routine can be monotonous. Vicky Kaushal follows a workout regimen with varied exercises to keep him healthy and fit.
Some workouts that the actor does and asks his fans to do for a fitter looking body is:
- Stretches: the actor believes that stretching keeps the body in the best shape and burns calories. Regular stretching will help you recover from injuries and sore muscles.
- Swimming: Swimming burns calories as multiple muscles work at the same time. It is also beneficial for cardiovascular health.
- Pull-ups and leg raise: This workout works wonders for those looking to build some guns.
- Pull-ups: Normal pull-ups help arms, back, and core muscles work. The strength, posture, back, and overall physical appearance is improved.
- Jumping: High jumps are known to burn more calories than anything else. It is also a great exercise to lose weight.
- Dance: Your workout does not always have to be a gym or heavy, sometimes you can just dance to burn the extra kilos.
- Dumbbells: This workout will help you lose weight and build muscles. Simple exercises like bench press, goblet squat, etc can work.
- Workout ropes: The best exercise to strengthen the muscles is rope workout. It is a complete body workout.
- Lift heavy weights: weight lifting is a great way to build muscles. This exercise should be combined with strength training and cardio to improve overall health.
- The rope pulls: Rope pulls is a great workout to improve grip and back muscles. This workout helps work arms, shoulders, back, abs, and leg muscles.
Vicky Kaushal Diet Plan
The actor follows a strict diet plan along with an extensive workout. Vicky kaushal keeps himself fit and healthy both physically and mentally. A combination of healthy eating and regular workout gives him awesome looks and gorgeous skin. The actor follows these points in his diet plan:
- The actor makes sure he takes protein rich diet plan post workout.
- Vicky Kaushal makes sure his diet includes all the foods rich in nutrient values like fruits, dairy, vegetables, spinach, etc. in their diet.
- He prefers to eats four to five meals a day.
- The actor follows and takes all the foods that go well with his workout and never misses on a necessary food item.
Healthy Diet By Vicky Kaushal
To bulk up your body like Vicky Kaushal, here’s what the actor suggests:
- Multiple Meals
The actor himself takes six meals a day. He wakes up at 5 am to have his first meal. To keep his metabolism up, he eats enough so that he can workout better and burn calories.
- Proteins and Carbs
To bulk up, one should eat enough proteins and carbohydrates in their diet. For proteins, the actor eats fish, chicken, and mutton. For the required carbs, the actor eats brown rice and oats.
The actor also believes that the intake of so much meat also requires the consumption of fluids. He took his fluids in the form of juices, smoothies, and water.
Fitness Secrets of Vicky Kaushal
The actor always appreciated for his rustic looks and clear skin, shares the secret behind his healthy body and skin by giving the following tips:
- Sleep More: the actor says that if your body rests well, you get time to recover from the entire extensive workout and your day’s activities. He suggests that sleeping well is very important to be healthy.
- Eat more: The actor tells his fans that if they want to work out well, they also need to eat well. The diet should include all the required nutrients and you should eat small meals throughout the day.
- Practice right: Exercises like the deadlift, bench press, squats, and shoulder press should be performed in the right way and under guidance.
All these tips have helped the actor and he believes will help others too.
Being a part of Bollywood, the actor has various eyes set on him. His fans madly wait for his movies and blindly follow their favorite celebs. In such situations, it becomes necessary for actors to come out as a role model and help their fans throughout the world by providing the right motivation and tips. Vicky Kaushal sets the right example for people looking for ways to improve their health.
Latest posts by Anchal Ahuja (see all)
- Hot and Sexy Kriti Kharbanda Yoga Fitness And Diet Plan - May 15, 2021
- Amazing Health Benefits of Ground Flax Seeds and Flax seeds Oil - May 7, 2021
- Three Doshas in Ayurvedas You Must Know – Vata, Kapha, Pitta - March 29, 2021