- 5 Reasons Sustanon Enanthate Stands Out in the World of Anabolic Steroids
- Getting to Know the Significance of Research Chemicals in Today's Modern World
- Insightful Read-Know How To Unlock Your Passion with the Help of Medicines For Strong Erection
- The Dos And Don'ts Of Maximizing The Benefits Of Protein Bars For Muscle Growth
- The Ultimate Skincare Routine for Glowing Skin: Tips and Product Recommendations
Are you wondering if it is possible to increase breast size? Well, the answer to this question is a definite yes. Most women idolize bigger boobs and a firm breast, longing for a perfect body shape. Surveys have showed that many women feel more confident when they are in the perfect body shape.
Your breast size is usually a result of an interplay of genetic factors, lifestyle and body weight. But you can always have options to do workout, yoga to increase burst or boobs size naturally. There are many ways to get bigger boobs without any artificial implants procedure. In order to increase breast size and get a firm breast, a few women opt for a surgical procedure called breast augmentation. Under the breast tissue, the surgeon would place saline and silicone, that would make the breast look puffed. However, there are a few serious complications associated with the surgery, and therefore, it is best to avoid the surgery.
So if not a surgery, what can you do to develop bigger boobs? Well, we believe in all things natural. So here’s a breast workout routine which can really help you in achieving your goal! The best part is that these exercises can be performed at the comfort of your home, at any time of the day. You don’t need to go to a gym for this; You can perform these wherever you want. Read on!
Before we jump on to the breast workout, here are some interesting facts about breasts that you would not want to miss!
Fun Facts About Breasts
- One of your boobs is one fifth larger in size than the other boob. Usually, it is the left one that is bigger. Did you know that?
- Your boobs are made of ducts and glands, as well as the nipples, and not just fats. Underneath, there are muscles and fibrous tissues. However, over a period of time, your boobs usually turn into fat.
- Breast size can change 6 times in a woman’s life. The breasts may naturally develop and grow until 4 years after the onset of menstruation. Also, humans are the only primates to have permanent breasts. For other species, breast appear only during breastfeeding.
Do you know?
- The boobs of females get matured only after pregnancy and lactation. That means they secrete milk after pregnancy.
- Weight gain can make your breast larger while it may shrink with loss of weight. This varies for some women, wherein even with less fatty tissues, the breast may remain dense.
- In 1962, the first breast augmentation surgery took place.
- Sagging and shrinking of the size of boobs is inevitable. With age, the production of estrogen and progesterone, hormones that lead to breast growth, is weakened. Therefore, breasts shrink and sag after a certain age.
- Your boobs move around in the shape of 8 and up to 8 inches, when you jump, run or exercise. Yes, that happens to everyone regardless of the size of your breasts. Interesting, isn’t it?
- About 6% of people have a third nipple. It isn’t uncommon to have an extra breast tissue with the third nipple.
- About 3,500 years ago, Ancient Egyptians identified and documented the first breast cancer on papyrus.
- Men may also get affected by breast cancer. Yes, that’s true!
Breast Workout For Bigger Boobs- Increase Breast Size
Exercise is an integral part of your lifestyle that can increase breast size. By exercising regularly, following a good breast work out, you will be able to tighten up the muscles that lie right below your breast tissues. This makes those muscles firm, bigger and well sculpted. Therefore, this gives a push to your breast, which makes them firm, appear larger in size, and tone them up.
If you want to get that ideal breast size, here is what you need to do!
Wall Presses –
Wall presses help you in strengthening the muscles of your upper body and give you firm breast, by toning them properly. Here is how you can perform this exercise.
a. Stand straight in front of a wall and place your palms flat against the wall, at the same height as that of your chest.
b. Now, slowly and steadily, move forward and touch your head to the wall, or bring it as close as possible.
c. Now, return to the original position.
d. Repeat this every day, 10 to 15 times, in order to gain the benefits.
Bhujangasana or the cobra pose is a popular form of yoga that brings along several benefits. One of these, is the development of firm breast and bigger boobs. Let us see how you can perform this.
a. Lie down on the ground, with your stomach touching the ground.
b. Now, place your palms on the either side of your chest and while inhaling, rise upward. You need to raise only your upper body, up till your abdomen. Next, look upwards.
c. Exhale while returning to your original position. Repeat 10 times, every day to reap the gains.
Ustrasana or the camel pose helps in shedding fat and improving body posture. Thus, it gives a better shape to your boobs too. Here is how you can add the yoga pose to your routine.
a. Bend and sit on your knees, while keeping your calf and feet straight.
b. Now straighten your back and lift your arms upward.
c. Next, lean your head backward, forming an arch with your back and try to touch your feet with your hands.
d. Repeat the exercise 10 times and perform it regularly to make the most out of it.
Dwinkonasana or the double angle pose is a modern yoga posture that improves the flexibility of your shoulders and sculpts the shape of your body. It helps in improving your posture, thereby making breasts firm and toned.
a. Stand straight and drift your feet slightly apart.
b. Now interlock your fingers, lean forward and stretch your arms behind your back.
c. Next, bend forward from your hips and steadily, move your arms further backward.
d. Repeat 5 – 10 times every day.
Arm Circles –
This simple form of exercise can help you increase breast size. Here is how you can perform it.
a. Extend your arms sideways and keep them straight, with your palms facing downward.
b. Start moving them in circular pattern, in backward motion. Continue for one minute.
c. Now perform the same in forward motion for one minute.
d. Repeat 2 – 3 times to reap the most out of it.
e. You can also lift weights in your hands while performing the exercise, for further strengthening.
Arm Presses –
This is another simple exercise that can help you get bigger boobs and firm breast. Here is how you can go about it.
a. Stand straight and stretch your arms sideways.
b. Place your palms inward, toward yourself.
c. Now open your arms and move them backward, until they are slightly behind your back.
d. Bring your arms back to the original position. Repeat this exercise for one minute.
e. You can choose to add weights and then perform the exercise in order to get better results.
Butterfly Breast Workout –
By regularly performing the butterfly workout or chest flies, your body regains its posture and your upper body gets toned. This helps in improving the shape of your breast. This exercise can be done with workout bands or dumbbells also.
You can refer to the image on the right to understand how to do this workout to get bigger boobs. This workout also helps in getting rid of saggy breast. It makes the breast firm, tighter and perkier.
a. Extend your arms sideways and form a 90 degree angle with your torso.
b. Now bend your arms slightly at the elbow, and gradually move them in control, bringing them in front of your chest. Your arms should remain parallel to your torso at this point.
c. Release to the original position.
d. Repeat the exercise 10 times every day to get the best results.
Chest Press for Bigger Boobs–
Horizontal Chest Press again helps in building strength in your upper body muscles, while also helping in regain posture. This exercise helps in getting a firm breast with toned boobs.
a. Bend your arms at your elbow, fingertips facing upward. Keep your arms at either side of your chest.
b. Now, maintaining the 90 degree angle, bring your arms in front of your chest and fold your hands in front of your face.
c. Release to your original position. Repeat the same exercise for one minute.
Chest Press Extension –
Like the above mentioned exercises, this exercise also helps in strengthening and enlarging the muscles below your breast tissue, thereby giving an impression of an increased breast size.
a. Lie flat on the ground and bend your knees.
b. Hold dumbbells in both your hands and keep your arms upright, in line with your shoulders.
c. Now, uplift your hands in front of your chest. Bring your arms back to the original position now.
d. Ensure that you are moving your arms slowly and in control, in order to avoid any form of injury.
e. Repeat 3 sets of at least ten to twelve extensions to get the best results.
Breast Workout Push Ups –
Push ups are well known to help strengthen upper body and increase breast size by making it firm and toned. So here is how you can perform this exercise which has multiple benefits associated with it.
a. Lie flat on the ground with your hands placed on either side of your chest, at a 45 degree angle.
b. While exhaling, lift your abdomen, chest and legs off the ground, pushing at your hands and feet.
c. Push for a second and then inhale while returning to the original position.
d. Repeat this 10 times every day for best results.
If this seems a little hard in the beginning, you can begin with half push ups.
a. Lie down with your knees and hands touching the ground.
b. Now, bend your elbows and gradually lower yourself toward the ground, until you reach halfway.
c. Pull yourself back to the original position.
d. Repeat 10-15 times every day.
Bench Dips Breast Workout–
Have you tried doing dips? It is a form of exercise that helps increase breast size and strengthen your muscles.
a. Place your hands on a bench and straighten your legs.
b. Slowly move downward toward the ground, keeping your body parallel to the ground.
c. Now move back up powerfully.
d. Repeat 10 – 15 times every day to reap the best benefits.
Other Ways To Increase Breast Size
Massage Oil and Nutrition Diet For Bigger Boobs
Get yourself a Boobs Massage.
Massaging your boobs is another great way of increasing breast size. Love the relaxation that massages give you? Try this out and you’d love the wonders the massage would do to your boobs.
Use olive oil, flaxseed oil or fennel oil to massage your boobs. Move your hands in a circular motion on both the boobs and join them. Repeat 10 times every week to get the best results.
Nutritional Intake For Bigger Boobs
What you eat can impact the way your body is shaped. As far as boobs are concerned, right nutrition can help you gain the right shape and a firm breast.
- Milk – Drinking the right quantity of milk every day can contribute to the growth of breast tissues. Enriched with estrogen, progesterone, and prolactin, cow’s milk help increase breast size.
- Green leafy vegetables – For bigger boobs, increase the intake of green leafy vegetables like spinach, cabbage, and kale in your diet. These vegetables help in toning your boobs and developing a firm breast.
- Nuts – Nuts act as the best source of mono-saturated fats that play an important part in building and strengthening your breast tissues.
- Soy – Soy is extremely beneficial for your breast’s health. The phytoestrogens present in soy help increase breast size, while the isoflavones that soy contains, protect breast tissues against free radicals and cancer cells that might grow in them.
- Papaya – Papaya, when mixed with milk, can really help you get bigger boobs.
- Fenugreek Seeds, Fennel Seeds & Flax Seeds – The estrogen present in these seeds, really helps in breast growth. Therefore, you can either choose to add these to your diet or as mentioned, you can use the oil produced from these seeds to massage your boobs to get your desired shape.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) About Breast Size
Q. Do supplements help increase breast size? Are there any side effects?
Breast growth is impacted primarily by hormones like estrogen and progesterone. Supplements usually aim to provide you with these two hormones. There is no clinical evidence to prove the effect of supplements on breast growth.
On the other hand, these supplements can significantly harm your body. Excess of the hormones can lead to the development of breast cancer, stroke, heart disease, bleeding or allergies.
Q. Does bra size impact breast growth?
Bra size is less likely to impact breast growth. However, it can make your boobs look saggy and therefore, out of shape. Therefore, it is best to choose the right bra size.
Q. Does breast workout really help increase breast size?
Following a proper breast workout, can help you in shaping your boobs and making them appear bigger. The yoga postures and exercises listed above, increase the size of the muscles present right below your breast tissues. It further strengthens the upper body and lifts saggy boobs, thereby helping in getting a firm breast.
Q. Does breastfeeding increase breast size?
Breasts are made of fatty tissues. During breastfeeding, with the presence of milk, breasts become larger in size. Post this phase, the fat may or may not shift. Therefore, breast size may or may not get to its original shape.
Q. Do smaller breasts have any negative effect?
Absolutely not. The shape or size of your boobs do not have any negative impact. If you feel you are perfect, there is nothing that can change this fact. Embrace yourself with pride. However, if you feel that if you increase breast size, you will feel more confident, try the above natural methods to get the best results with no side effects.
Q. Does regular sex help increase breast size?
Sex leads to a temporary change in breast size and shape. Due to the increased production of breast growth hormones during sex, you might witness bigger boobs. However, this change is only temporary. With the gradual release of hormones, the breast takes it original shape and size once again.
Q. Should you wear a bra while sleeping? Does it affect the size of your breast?
Bras maintain a firm breast. However, since breasts are made of tissues, and not muscles, a few moments of relaxation, without squeezing them, is heavenly. Therefore, it is great to go bra-less, or wear a soft cotton bra while sleeping. This won’t affect the size of your breast. However, to prevent sagginess, you can choose to sleep either facing upward, or toward your side.
Q. Is it healthy to wear underwire bras for breasts?
There is a lot of hue and cry around underwired bras causing breast cancer. However, there is no scientific evidence to substantiate the same. Underwired bras might become a little uncomfortable to wear and may make you tired easily. However, if you are comfortable donning one, you can rest assured that it would not cause any medical harm to you.
If you are looking for methods to get bigger boobs, we have got you covered with our natural solutions that have been mentioned above. With modifications in your lifestyle, breast workout and yoga postures, along with regular massage of your boobs, you can certainly increase breast size. With improvement in posture and better blood circulation, you shall be able to get a firm breast and bigger boobs. You must, however, be wary of unnatural means of increasing breast size, to protect yourself against side effects. So go all natural!
- New Workout Technique : Pilates Workout and Fitness - December 14, 2021
- Rana Daggubati Workout Routine, Diet & Fitness Regime - September 12, 2020
- 10 Best Whey Protein Powder for Men, Workout Protein Diet - September 9, 2021