- 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Garlic for Body, Skin and Heart
- 25 Vegetarian High Protein Snacks That Are Healthy And Portable
- 5 Things Not To Do When Coronavirus Lockdown Ends
- 10 Health Benefits of Ginger Ayurvedic Herb in Daily Use
- 5 Things You Should Do When You Become A Victim Of Medical Malpractice Or Injury
Facts state that people are less likely to develop a liver problem while consuming alcohol. It’s just not that consumption of alcohol that will give your liver a hard time. It is more likely to be damaged by intake of excess sugar, trans fat, soft drinks, acetaminophen and not exercising.
It’s a generation of eating out having good time and believe living in present. What people don’t understand is the moderation of everything. I believe the body was designed for moderation to experience a bit of everything.
We cannot afford a damaged liver, if you want to live every moment having the greatest time of your life. Liver is important as it regulates cholesterol, glucose, iron, protein production or blood clotting. It helps production of amino acids that will in turn fight infection. Conversion of waste products of the body into urea that is excreted through urine.
Liver failure occurs when a large part of liver is damaged and is unable to regenerate or repair. There are some symptoms of liver damage that are acute like nausea, loss of appetite, diarrhoea and fatigue. These symptoms if not addressed can lead to something life threatening such as abdominal swelling, mental disorientation, jaundice or even coma!
Zenith nutrition has brought the medicinal secrets of Silymarin Milk Thistle to you. Silymarin is a flavonoid complex – comprised of silybin, silydianin and silychrisin- that is derived from the milk thistle plant.
These unique phytochemicals are beneficial for human health. Milk thistle name originates from the white marking on the leaves. It was traditionally used by nursing mothers to increase milk but it is mainly used as liver protectant, to clean the liver and treat jaundice and gallstone.
Zenith Nutrition Silymarin Milk Thistle works in the following ways:
- It promotes healthy liver function overall. It regenerates liver cells damaged by alcohol or drugs.
- It decongests the liver by stimulating bile flow through liver which in turn help reduce gallstones or a threat of jaundice.
- Protect the liver against the harsh effects of acetaminophen.
- Silymarin help in stimulating protein synthesis in liver which in turn increase the production of new liver cells.
- Silymarin is proved to be ten times more effective than Vitamin E in anti-oxidant activity.
Zenith Nutrition provides 60 tablets per bottle with 400 mg of milk thistle containing 70% of Silymarin. You can take one tablet everyday with the meal and its 100% vegetarian tablets.
Some of the precautions to keep you and your liver safe:
- Get hepatitis vaccine to prevent hepatitis A or B.
- Eat proper diet including leafy vegetables, milk products, fruits.
- If you are an alcohol lover, have it in moderation. It is advised at a glass for women and two for men.
- Wash your hands before every meal. Since germs are commonly spread through touch, keep a handy sanitizer.
- Don’t handle blood or any blood products. Keep the hygiene level to 100% if you have to handle any.
- Do not share items like toothbrush or razor, they are unique for you and cannot be used by anyone else. Change your brush and razor every two months.
Protect your liver, it will protect you!
This Review is sponsored by Zenith Nutrition
She is rather control and cleanliness freak when it is about her home sweet home. She loves to sit next to her small rose garden with a cup of tea, to write.
When not writing blog posts, she works as a Human resource manager at a startup.You can connect with Sakshi at Facebook. You can visit her blog at "sakshisira.wordpress. com" and read her latest posts.
Latest posts by Sakshi Singh (see all)
- 10 Best Gym Exercises that Anyone Can do at Home, Fitness Workout Tips - July 15, 2017
- Zenith Nutrition Pine Bark Ext 100mg Capsules Review - July 13, 2017
- Zenith Nutrition Vitamin K2as MK7 – 100mcg Capsule Reviews - July 12, 2017