Are you looking for ways to increase breast size or breast enlargement without any medicinal or surgical help? When it comes to your body, you would as a matter of choice, always want to go the natural way, be it in medications that you take or the fresh vegetables and fruits that you eat. Breasts are lovingly banded together to a woman’s overall well-being. Your physical and mental body undergoes major natural transformation which can have both positive and negative impact on our health, thought process and well-being. Often women find it difficult to increase breast size with natural ways to enhance the looks and figure. There are many easy ways for breast enlargement that can help improve the breast shape.
Post-pregnancy, your body can undergo many changes and your breasts can lose their size and typically become saggy owing to the rapidness of weight gain and loss during your pregnancy. Did you know there is a sure shot way to tone up saggy breasts following pregnancy and breastfeeding? There are many cases where we see breast issues after breastfeeding. The saggy breast creates a lot of tension in the minds of women post breastfeeding. So there are ways to get firm breast after breastfeeding. There are a lot of pills, oils, chemical-induced methods, suction cups and cosmetic surgeries that one can opt to increase breast size. But why go through all those bitter medicines and painful procedures. Simply some yoga poses can do the trick for you, all in a natural way and that too without any side effects!
While certain yoga poses can help you increase breast size by boosting the fat and glandular tissue in your breasts, others can tone the muscles that support your breasts and make them well-built. In short, practicing some proven yoga asanas can make your breasts firmer, stronger and full-figured. The article will take you through some yoga poses followed by some food items and exercises that can give you good looking breasts and also enhance their shape.
Some Effective Yoga Poses that can Help you get Firm and Toned Breasts.
For your help we have shared a yoga video in the last part of the post, that will help you understand the yoga poses easily.
Also known as the Cow Face Pose, this is one of the beginners yoga poses and has numerous benefits. When practiced on an empty stomach, it helps in building breast muscles and stretches them as well. Thereby improving the elasticity of your breasts ( increase breast size ) and flexibility of your torso.
- Stretch your legs in front of you. Carefully bend your left leg and put it in under the right thigh and your right leg over your left thigh, such that your knees are on top of each other.
- Fold your left arm and put in behind your back, (from above) and fold your right hand and stretch is so as to meet the left hand, (from below). Look straight ahead with your back erect.
- Hold this pose for 50-60 seconds once comfortable. With some days of practice, you will soon be able to make both your hands meet at the back. Breathe slowly but deeply and concentrate on your breathing.
Dhanurasana – Increase Breast Size
An asana that looks like a stringed bow, it is a great exercise for stretching your body muscles. It is very effective for those who suffer from frequent backaches. Bow Pose or Dhanurasana also helps you stretch your spine and strengthen your breasts by improving the blood flow to your breast area. It is also helpful for breast enlargement.
- Lie flat on your stomach with your arms beside you. Fold your knees and hold your ankles with both your hands.
- Slowly inhale and lift your chest off the ground, simultaneously lift your legs off the ground too.
- Hold this pose for about 15-20 seconds and exhale while you bring your body back to the ground. Concentrate on your breathing as you uphold and release your body.
Vrikshasana or Tree Pose
Vriksh meaning tree, this is an asana that resembles a tree, and not only has physical benefits but numerous mental benefits too. It stretches the tissues on the side of your breasts which help to increase breast size and flexibility of breast muscles. It also helps increase your concentration power and confidence.
- Stand straight with your arms on your side.
- Fold your right knee and put in on your left thigh, high up as much as possible. Keep your other leg erect so as to maintain your balance.
- As you inhale, take your arms above your head and join them together as in a Namaste pose.
- Concentrate on the wall ahead of you or any distant object so as to maintain balance and increase concentration.
- Repeat this pose by reversing the leg. Hold the pose for at least a minute, which will be easy to do if you set your eyes on a certain object.
Also known as the Cobra Pose. This yoga asana helps increase the volume of your lungs and increase breast size. It also improves your posture and strengthens your abdominal muscles. Raise yourself like the head of a snake, stretch your bust area, and make your breast muscles stronger!
- Lie flat on your stomach, with your hands at your side first, and your legs close to each other.
- Slowly stretch your hands outwards and raise your head and neck. Contract your thighs, and put your legs and feet together till the end. Feel the stretch on your abdomen, shoulders, and your stomach that is pinned to the ground.
- Hold this pose for about 15 seconds initially as it can be a little difficult to hold for beginners and gradually increase it to 30 seconds to a minute or more.
For better and improved breast shape and breast enlargement, practicing this asana is a good option as it works on the lower part of the breasts, thereby increasing their roundness and strengthens the tissue muscles around your breasts. Also known as the Camel Pose, it is very effective against backaches and also enhances the volume of your lungs and strengthens your thorax.
- Keep your knees and shoulders in the same line, while kneeling on your yoga mat. The soles of your feet should face upwards towards the ceiling.
- Inhale and pull your tailbone towards your pubis, to ensure you are doing it correctly, feel the pull at your navel.
- Straighten your arms by sliding your palms over your feet at the back. Lift your chest up and don’t let your neck be strained.
- Hold this position for about 30-60 seconds but release immediately if you feel any strain on your neck or your back.
An easy yoga pose for breast enlargement, it simply adds beauty to your breasts and is relatively simpler and less tiring. Also known as the Warrior 1 Pose, it works wonders on extending your thorax and making it more elastic and active.
- Stand with your legs, shoulder width apart, in ease position. Turn your left foot towards the left direction, thereby twisting your whole body to the left side.
- Bend your left knee towards the same direction, and let your right leg stretch as much as is possible.
- Spread your hands out giving them the maximum stretch, and turn your face towards the same side as your leg.
- Repeat this exercise on both sides, for at least 10 seconds each.
As difficult as its name sounds, it isn’t very difficult to do in practical. It helps in improving body shape and breast enlargement. With regular practice of this asana you can get rid of saggy breast. Also known as the Bridge pose, it stretches and strengthens your hips, spine and neck, and is extremely suitable for getting firm bust.
- Lie on your back; keep your palms facing downwards.
- Inhale and lift your back such that your chest touches your chin and your thighs are almost parallel to the ground.
- Exhale while returning to the ground and releasing the pose off your body. Hold this for about a minute before coming back on the ground.
These were some yoga poses to increase breast size. These are simple yet effective yoga poses. They will show much better results only if practiced regularly with the right amount of nutrition in your diet. Hence it is imperative for you to also know what is the right thing to eat or what foods can naturally enhance your breast and make them look beautiful.
Yoga is just one way to get good looking improved breast shape and also for breast enlargement.
Some Food Items that can Help in Breast Enlargement-
- Milk-unless lactose intolerant, one must never compromise on the intake of milk and milk products. Consumption of milk that is rich in fat can really help in breast enlargement.
- Papaya-combining papaya with milk is a good combination to increase breast size and make them look good and healthy.
- Nuts- we all know nuts are a good source of monounsaturated fats, these also help in building and strengthening your breast tissues.
- Fenugreek seeds, fennel seeds, flax seeds– these seeds can help in breast enlargement and can be consumed as a powder mixed in your food or can be chewed raw.
Apart from the above yoga poses there are some other exercises also that can increase the size of your boobs ( breast enlargement ). The best thing about these exercises is that these can be done anywhere and anytime that suits you.
Here are Some Exercises that can Help to Increase Breast Size-
- Arm circles- stretch your arms outward, gently rotate them in forward direction for about a minute, then reverse it and rotate them backwards again for about a minute.
- Arm presses-open your hands straight, bring them in front and then take them back as much as possible. Giving a stretch to your back and your chest as you do so.
- Prayer pose- join your hands as you do while praying, but instead of keeping them in front of you, make some effort and stretch them backwards keeping the Namaste pose intact.
- Horizontal chest press-keep your arms in front of you and bend it in a 90 degree angle. Open them wide enough and push them backwards together as if holding a stick in your hand.
- Chest press extensions-if you can, invest in good dumbbells and do this exercise. Hold one dumbbell in each of your hands and slowly extend one upwards and then the other. Do a manageable three sets of 12 each, for effective results.
Breast Massage for Improved Breast Shape
Breast massage is another natural way to help make your breast size large and look good. Olive oil, lotions or flaxseed oils can be used for massaging. Simply move your hands around both the boobs in forward as well as backward rotations. For better and effective results join them together and repeat for at least ten times every day. A word of caution here, do not do this frequently as it can lead to swelling or even sensitivity around the breasts.
Breasts are women’s exclusive sign of femininity and sexuality. Full rounded breasts are a mark of popular beauty standards. And to attain those and for increase breast size, safe method like yoga can come to your rescue. So, Starting today, try it out, feel the difference and get comfortable in your skin! All you need is 15-20 minutes daily to firm up your breasts and beautifully define your sexy curves!
Stay Healthy Stay Sexy
Latest posts by Aayushi Kasliwal (see all)
- Best Yoga Poses to Increase Breast Size – Breast Enlargement - July 8, 2020
- 10 Best Yoga Poses for Women to Boost Fertility - June 21, 2020
- 10 Best Home Exercises To Get a Beach Body - June 15, 2020